Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

All those vynils delays is adele fault btw... she reserved all the vinyl factores in the world to her next album

not buying her next album in protest 

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

#PrayForEurope I guess, if she cancels the eu cd's i'm rioting, no john deere vinyl, no signed posters, no signed card... 

it’ll probably end up with UK receiving absolutely everything and the rest of the world - nothing 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Europe should be safe. They can’t cancel the orders if the CDs are already shipped

Plus I would trash the customer service so hard. I didn’t even want to buy a CD, I just wanted her autograph :scoff:

also, what’s the point of new signed bundles if they can’t even make her sign the already sold ones????

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I’m at work so I haven’t been able to read the boards today but I just checked my email and wtf why did this happen??? I’m so sad; this was my first time buying a signed cd of hers :(

UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO FULFILL THE BLUE BANISTERS CD AND SIGNED CARD IN YOUR ORDER. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE. 

A REFUND HAS BEEN ISSUED. PLEASE ALLOW 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THIS TRANSACTION TO PROCESS.

WE UNDERSTAND HOW FRUSTRATING THIS IS AND AS A TOKEN OF OUR APOLOGY, WE'D LIKE TO OFFER YOU 15% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE, USING THE CODE BELOW:”

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 hour ago, TextBook said:

also, what’s the point of new signed bundles if they can’t even make her sign the already sold ones????

When these new bundles came out, I did have a thought that she's starting these exclusive signed posters (that are gonna, quote, "arrive much later" than the rest of the items) bc the signed CDs might be cancelled :toofunny: so like a way to make up for it in the future or smthn

Either way, whatever the case, she should have just delayed the signed art cards even further, rather than whatever is happening now :crossed:

1 minute ago, darkbluehoneymoon said:

i’m gonna give into a scalper on ebay my signed cds haven’t been canceled but knowing lanas team they definitely will be 

has anyone in australia got a cancellation email? please i need to know 😭

not yet apparently but i feel you!

1 minute ago, darkbluehoneymoon said:

i haven’t seen a single person in australia even receive their vinyls either i’m so mad why can’t they just ship 😭

Right?? And this is my first exp with signed Lana stuff. I was so happy, so naive. I had stars in my eyes :toofunny: but hey if it makes you feel any better, I spent close to $300 CAD to scalpers just for this authentic paper card :toofunny: u r not alone :crai:

I'm so mad and upset being an Australian without their vinyls. It's not fair! FFS! My John Deere cover is sitting at Heathrowe and has been for 10 days. Like WTF is it doing forced qurrantine before shipping?! NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!

oh my god, I just rushed to my email account but no email yet. I am so nervous because for me it's also the first time I was able to buy something signed directly from her shop and not from eBay for hundreds of euros.. that's so typically me :eartha: Why is everything Lana always so messy :awk: