Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

10 hours ago, lustforlife said:

Also something happen... she should drop a blue and a picdisc but it didnt happen??? She could wait untill January untill "adele hurricane" went away to release Blue Banisters because 30 cleary messed everything

Oh 👀👀👀👀👀 can you hint what pic it’s the pic disc?

original.gif

49 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

got my white and red vinyl yesterday, they're absolutely gorgeous and i'm so happy they arrived in perfect condition :flutter:

Hide contents

253182063_3047289628846770_5984477690354 

252967264_3047289715513428_8980320114609 

252914161_3047289618846771_1080069589494 

252891628_3047289702180096_6252036498757 

So prettyyyy, can’t wait to get mine

original.gif

I don’t know if it is just mine, but are the vinyls’s covers supposed to look blurry? I received my red one this Monday from vinyltap, the quality of the cover is crappy and blurry af. It is the first vinyl I purchase so I don’t really know how they’re supposed to look, but I’m disappointed.

8 minutes ago, Cinnamondude said:

I don’t know if it is just mine, but are the vinyls’s covers supposed to look blurry? I received my red one this Monday from vinyltap, the quality of the cover is crappy and blurry af. It is the first vinyl I purchase so I don’t really know how they’re supposed to look, but I’m disappointed.

well its probably a zoomed in screenshot from the BB MV shoot thats why the quality is crap. same for the yellow vinyl, that ones also zoomed in to her face

image.png

15 minutes ago, Cinnamondude said:

mine is also crap quality

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

21 minutes ago, Cinnamondude said:

My vinyl is ok but the cassettes are much worse, I was kinda disappointed when I first saw them in reality. They look like someone just printed it at home with a normal printer on a random paper.

43 minutes ago, Cinnamondude said:

What cover did you get? The standard one looks nice (but the back pic with chuck and the cat is a bit blurry) and the gatefold shoot is also high quality. 

If you compare it with the BTD vinyl it's not as HD but that's just Nicole vs Neil 

Edited by Venice Peach
Oops didn't see you got the red one

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What cover did you get? The standard one looks nice (but the back pic with chuck and the cat is a bit blurry) and the gatefold shoot is also high quality. 

If you compare it with the BTD vinyl it's not as HD but that's just Nicole vs Neil 

I got the John Deere one. I haven’t opened it so I don’t know about the gatefold, but the back cover is blurry as well. 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamondude said:

I got the John Deere one. I haven’t opened it so I don’t know about the gatefold, but the back cover is blurry as well. 

It's the same thing for the cd. Such a bummer 

-Homeland of the Gods-

Just now, ultrarescent said:

It's the same thing for the cd. Such a bummer 

Totally. :cryney2:

btw I translated the obi from the Japanese version in case anyone is interested.

”Even if seasons change, the love of your closed ones and friends never does. A piece that shows her most human side, composed of her heart’s deepest scars. Blue Banisters, Lana del Rey”.

Japan always so dramatic lol a good short description of the album anyway.

Yellow vinyl restocked on the germany store https://bravado.de/p51-i0602438659517/blue-banisters/index.html

Just now, lustforlife said:

It was if the smile pic. transparent cover just like cocc. Weird

Hahah thank you so much! Hope they release them, the blue and the pic! (Wish it was the unfamous selfie tho, something camp for the wintertime :understand:)

original.gif