Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Target you nasty smelly fat bitch I have a bone to pick with you

Bitch me too. First of all send me my vinyl, secondly they aren't carrying the original CD in stores so I had to order it online.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

i finally got all 3 vinyls, i am so happy, it's such a nice friday :wub::wub:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

2 minutes ago, singintheblues said:

Has someone not received the tractor vinyl yet? I got an email on October 26 saying that they had sent it to me (from vinyltap) but I still don't have a tracking code or my vinyl :delicious:

i ordered from vinyl tap and it arrived yesterday, i got a mail from them last week saying it shipped and then the tracking code in a separate mail the day after. i suggest you email their support!

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i ordered from vinyl tap and it arrived yesterday, i got a mail from them last week saying it shipped and then the tracking code in a separate mail the day after. i suggest you email their support!

thanks! i will do it :kiss:

Does anyone know why some of the signed cds are getting cancelled :( I’m soooo sad to see that mine was cancelled. I don’t own anything signed by Lana but been a fan since 2013 so it’s sooo disheartening 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

12 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Does anyone know why some of the signed cds are getting cancelled :( I’m soooo sad to see that mine was cancelled. I don’t own anything signed by Lana but been a fan since 2013 so it’s sooo disheartening 

Same, I wish I knew why. I was so damn excited and a stupid something %off code isn’t going to make up for it. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

7 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

i know its probably much too late but is anywhere still selling the john deere vinyl? part of me wants to see if i can find it just in case something does happen with the close up vinyl here even though everything will probably be fine. 

If you live in uk, hmv had them stocked in a store where I live 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

11 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

i know its probably much too late but is anywhere still selling the john deere vinyl? part of me wants to see if i can find it just in case something does happen with the close up vinyl here even though everything will probably be fine. 

look at discogs. some people are selling them for retail

11 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

nah i live in canada. lookin for anywhere that ships here even if the shipping is overpriced.

I also live in Canada and got mine from Resident Music! I ordered the yellow COTCC vinyl from them too, and I was quite happy with the service, they’re really great! :party:shipping was quite fast too!

https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=82956

The John Deere vinyl is the “limited retail exclusive transparent red 2lp w/ alternative artwork - 1 per customer” - hope this helps!

31 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I also live in Canada and got mine from Resident Music! I ordered the yellow COTCC vinyl from them too, and I was quite happy with the service, they’re really great! :party:shipping was quite fast too!

https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=82956

The John Deere vinyl is the “limited retail exclusive transparent red 2lp w/ alternative artwork - 1 per customer” - hope this helps!

thank you so so much! thank god you're canadian, i can always count on you for these things :)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

22 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i saw someone on tiktok ordering the yellow vinyl and got two instead of one, meaning they got one for free. and now they've put the free one up for sale for $70 start bid omggggg people are so greedy

omg someone put the $70 start bid on it…

it’s still in stock also on her german and french store 

Hey guys where can I get the John Deere vinyl from Europe? 

Also, I purchased both the yellow and white vinyl but I still haven’t got them in the mail, I just received an email regarding the delay of the white vinyl (they didn’t mention the yellow tho) 

Should I be worried? 

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

23 hours ago, ultrababy said:

Hey guys where can I get the John Deere vinyl from Europe? 

Also, I purchased both the yellow and white vinyl but I still haven’t got them in the mail, I just received an email regarding the delay of the white vinyl (they didn’t mention the yellow tho) 

Should I be worried? 

I don’t think it’s available for purchase from a legit store in Europe. You can also look on ebay if someone’s selling. 

If you ordered the white and yellow vinyl at the same time, the yellow will probably ship when the white one ships