Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

Thank you!!! $64 with shipping though so maybe will wait to see if Amazon restocks

Hopefully there are some other good places someone knows! That can't be the only one left :toofunny:

59 minutes ago, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

Anyone know where I can get the white vinyl? I'm in the US. My white one from Amazon has damage and they are sold out besides people selling it for a lot 😞

There some people selling it selled on discogs

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/1716604561

Lust For Dead   large.gif

19 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

There some people selling it selled on discogs

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/1716604561

Not looking to pay more than $50. It just released and was only $40 with free shipping on Amazon. Hopefully they will restock or maybe someone knows of an indie record store with cheap or free shipping over a certain amount 

My black vinyl finally arrived from Amazon. I was actually impressed with the packaging. They sent it in a sturdy record mailer with some plastic on the outside. Checked my local target on Saturday night too but there was no red vinyl :/ 

5 hours ago, your dealer said:

just got my target vinyl. 

it's fine whatever. the inside is the exact same as all the other variations. did she not have any other pictures :eartha2:

yeah that was disappointing. at least we got a different back cover for the yellow one 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

13 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The alternate cover is like 1 pixel

you can barely even see her face in my copy WTFFFFF

yo i have beef with neil over this wack grain quality on the target exclusive and alt smiling CD.

what was he trying to do there and why

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Has anyone who ordered off the Canadian store or umusic Canada received their items yet? Mine were supposed to ship out the 12th but I haven’t gotten a shipping email yet and they haven’t sent an email saying it’s further delayed :toofloppy:

11 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Has anyone who ordered off the Canadian store or umusic Canada received their items yet? Mine were supposed to ship out the 12th but I haven’t gotten a shipping email yet and they haven’t sent an email saying it’s further delayed :toofloppy:

i still haven't heard anything. i'm starting to get very worried too. and whats weird is they took my money on october 27th and its been shown as processed since oct 29th as if the delay never happened. and i can't find any record stores in any towns around here that have any idea when (or if) they're getting vinyls anymore. i wish her store  would at least let us know if they're delayed again.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688