Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

16 hours ago, venicebitx said:

they had some audacity posting this... also just posting in general, people are complaining about them not shipping orders, the shity costumer service and the price of shipping and they are like

buy now before they are sold out forever

fucking shit

This is what gets me. 
If I have two orders out there, one from September for the surf shop stuff and one from October from the BB stuff, and they haven’t moved shipped or been delivered, they should NOT be sending ad emails to buy more stuff until I get my previous orders. Bitches

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

mine told me that my order is on its way when the tracking website says there's not even a tracking code yet..... the lies

YES!! My surf shop order from September technically “shipped” on Oct 12 and has a tracking number but the status on the USPS site says “waiting for USPS to receive package from vendor” or something like that, for well over a month now. So in my eyes it’s not shipped yet SMFH

when you have one job and can't do that... I always wonder.. If your whole job is taking a package and putting a label on it and putting it in a box for the courier to come fetch... how difficult is that? 

The same way when I try to call the bank and I get through to the call centre... and then I ask to do one simple thing and they do it wrong... like WHAT? Your whole job picking up the phone and doing the bare minimum..... 

Just now, Distantly said:

or when administrators say they can't do something 'due to covid'. Sis what due to covid. You have more time than ever now. It takes less than a minute to send an email.. 

4 minutes ago, Distantly said:

YES!! My surf shop order from September technically “shipped” on Oct 12 and has a tracking number but the status on the USPS site says “waiting for USPS to receive package from vendor” or something like that, for well over a month now. So in my eyes it’s not shipped yet SMFH

The order i made months ago took around 5 months to arrive AND 2 and half of those the package didn’t arrive to USPS wtf…

also they do the products on demand so that’s why they take so long to arrive so stop saying they are sold out or almost gone plEASE 

here’s my little rant 

original.gif

5 hours ago, InnocenceLost said:

Received an email today from the UK store saying the signed art card has been dispatched. Hope everyone gets what they ordered this time. It has to happen sometime, right? 

I never got an email but they came

27 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

shoooooooow usssss

Nwa6Bi2.jpg

I ordered 2 as I first ordered the cassette one and then noticed it didnt have a CD so I ordered the CD one as well. Only one came though.

28 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Yeah but still better than a fake autograph :lolliney:

Exactly :clapback:

14 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Do we think all of the UK ones will be signed just “Lana” ? 

Yeah i think so, but where are the green ones :raven:

original.gif