Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Hi friends! New here. 

I checked my bank account and Urban charged me yesterday FINALLY for my yellow vinyl I preordered forever ago. I think they will be shipping out tomorrow or Friday. 

Everything’s a hot mess right now but FINALLY my signed card arrived! It’s beautiful and the silver ink looks almost holographic in person, very reflective and bold against the more matte-like card. I don’t have tons of Lana merch, I just have what I have, so I feel so lucky to have been able to get something like this! The tail of the letter Y even has her finger print very clear on it hkfhgkjxhg 🥺💖

lzxXpBr.jpg

9hstPBB.jpg

On 11/17/2021 at 1:49 PM, athena said:

australia store still don't know when they'll receive stock for the white vinyl :eartha2:

22 hours ago, athena said:

got sick of waiting so cancelled it and gonna get the standard black at a local store on friday

the order just shipped after i asked them to cancel it what the fuck :oopna2:

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

23 minutes ago, Venice said:

Everything’s a hot mess right now but FINALLY my signed card arrived! It’s beautiful and the silver ink looks almost holographic in person, very reflective and bold against the more matte-like card. I don’t have tons of Lana merch, I just have what I have, so I feel so lucky to have been able to get something like this! The tail of the letter Y even has her finger print very clear on it hkfhgkjxhg 🥺💖

lzxXpBr.jpg

9hstPBB.jpg

Oh my God lucky!! Her signature is so beautiful wha the hell :hdu: I’m sad I wasn’t able to get my hands on one quick enough 

giphy.gif 

48 minutes ago, Venice said:

lzxXpBr.jpg

9hstPBB.jpg

I’m still so sad that she cancelled my signed card order. It was my first one and I was so excited :(

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 hours ago, Venice said:

lzxXpBr.jpg

9hstPBB.jpg

From which store did you order?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

26 minutes ago, GoodDIEyoung said:

The Australian store sent you confirmation of posting??!! I have heard nothing!?? 

I've heard nothing from the Australian store since being told of the delay back on the 27th of October - however I have another friend who received their Yellow vinyl and another who got a shipping notification for theirs. I haven't received either... I think it's because the AU store has the Yellow vinyl, not the white vinyl and I chose to ship both together, where as my friend selected ship separately? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

8 hours ago, Venice said:

lzxXpBr.jpg

9hstPBB.jpg

That’s so beautiful which store is it from? 

18 hours ago, violets4roses said:

is the face image blurry/pixelated or looks normal?

It is a little blurry, but not pixelated. It feels intentional though so it doesn’t bother me.

10 hours ago, LanaBoi said:

I've heard nothing from the Australian store since being told of the delay back on the 27th of October - however I have another friend who received their Yellow vinyl and another who got a shipping notification for theirs. I haven't received either... I think it's because the AU store has the Yellow vinyl, not the white vinyl and I chose to ship both together, where as my friend selected ship separately? 

I got my yellow vinyl too. Took ages but you’ll get an email notification when it’s out for delivery. 

14 hours ago, GoodDIEyoung said:

The Australian store sent you confirmation of posting??!! I have heard nothing!?? 

Are they sending from within Australia or is it going to be another 4 weeks of delayed international shipping.

Sorry to make this about Australia guys, but seriously WTF - this forum is the only way we are getting information! 

1 hour ago, GoodDIEyoung said:

Are they sending from within Australia or is it going to be another 4 weeks of delayed international shipping.

Sorry to make this about Australia guys, but seriously WTF - this forum is the only way we are getting information! 

Well the tracking number i got is for Australia Post

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

22 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Oh my God lucky!! Her signature is so beautiful wha the hell :hdu: I’m sad I wasn’t able to get my hands on one quick enough 

21 hours ago, maysparkle said:

I’m still so sad that she cancelled my signed card order. It was my first one and I was so excited :(

18 hours ago, TextBook said:

From which store did you order?

13 hours ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

That’s so beautiful which store is it from? 

Thanks so much guys!! I feel you and I hope she does a bunch more in the future or that you come across these floating around online at a decent price. 

I had to buy mine from a scalper and am not sure which store it was from, but it took forever. I do want to mention that like others here shared, I've also barely seen the full green autographs online and since there just has to be more of those, they’ve probably yet to be fully shipped. And according to what random fans are speculating on LDR’s subreddit (so take with a grain of salt), unlike with the US store, Lana has contractual obligations with external companies to fulfill the international orders. If that's really the case, I’m betting many more of those full greens, along with those 'cancelled' silver variations, will show up soon from the UK/French/Canadian stores etc. I got so desperate to possibly get an LDR auto that I went a bit crazy :creep:🔍 

@TextBook and I know you prefer the green so I hope it’s the one you get! ♡

3 hours ago, GoodDIEyoung said:

It was an Aus Post tracking, so yes. However it still took 3 weeks to get to me. 

I just got my yellow vinyl variant today. Im so happy how the yellow looks and the cover. I also got my brown cassette too. 

I got lucky and got my red vinyl variant yesterday, safely too, cause I was scared target was gonna ruin it like COCC release with how they shipped it. 

Now all i need is the 2 Webstore Exclusive CDs and the black vinyl.

6 hours ago, GoodDIEyoung said:

literally everything that i ordered from the aus store got canceled... every single thing i PAID for, so it wasn’t because of payment they just said everything was delayed. even my signed card got canceled 🤷🏼‍♀️

9 minutes ago, darkbluehoneymoon said:

literally everything that i ordered from the aus store got canceled... every single thing i PAID for, so it wasn’t because of payment they just said everything was delayed. even my signed card got canceled 🤷🏼‍♀️

I got a delay notice for my vinyl too.

Did they actually cancel some of your orders though?

went to a local store that had the standard black vinyl on their racks and it looked so beautiful. was tempted to get it but gonna wait a bit. idk why but the yellow cover's what i think is gonna be my favorite. it just looks so classic and well, vintage. like u know those polaroids you'd see of ur grandparents? like that, so hauntingly beautiful. 

still waiting tho 

UV/Honeymoon