Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

i feel like the yellow vinyl would have looked awesome w/ the standard cover and the profile cover should have gotten a navy-hue blue vinyl and been like the "blue" variant of blue banisters. anyways

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

personally think that the yellow goes well w the blue, primary color contrast first look, but also gives it a bit of a classier, jazzier and solemn feel to it. 

after trying to manifest a pink vinyl 2.0 ty for opalescent pearl, i'm personally real happy that we're getting a white translucent marble, the vinyl sheen will give it that rainbow effect and although i left the concept, just really happy that we're getting this color/style variant w the standard cover. 

target exclusive is actually the least favorite of mine personally, although i do love that it's not as saturated from the others in red because it's pretty clear 

the standard black, and the 3 color variants give me some kind of cowboy color aesthetic somehow. it might just be toy story's woody and iyldwm, but yeah, the vibes are great so far. that and the ivories and black to contrast remind me of piano keys

an RSD version, with it being some kind of coke clear/ translucent blue? for it. picture disc of the blue banister single cover that i honestly disliked more than anything but have grown to like? down for that too. 

UV/Honeymoon

7 hours ago, Venice said:

Thanks so much guys!! I feel you and I hope she does a bunch more in the future or that you come across these floating around online at a decent price. 

I had to buy mine from a scalper and am not sure which store it was from, but it took forever. I do want to mention that like others here shared, I've also barely seen the full green autographs online and since there just has to be more of those, they’ve probably yet to be fully shipped. And according to what random fans are speculating on LDR’s subreddit (so take with a grain of salt), unlike with the US store, Lana has contractual obligations with external companies to fulfill the international orders. If that's really the case, I’m betting many more of those full greens, along with those 'cancelled' silver variations, will show up soon from the UK/French/Canadian stores etc. I got so desperate to possibly get an LDR auto that I went a bit crazy :creep:🔍 

@TextBook and I know you prefer the green so I hope it’s the one you get! ♡

:wub:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I ordered the yellow vinyl from urban on the most recent restock and it’s  already been shipped and is suspected to arrive by tomorrow. I’m not complaining, but why is it that mine shipped and people who ordered their copy forever ago are getting delayed or canceled. Urban really needs to get it together 

does lana know how much coin she could make by restocking her alt vinyl variants from UV, HM, and LFL, boxxsets, coke necklace, and releasing a compilation of her unreleased songs. she wants to make that cash for indigenous communities as reperations...feels like a cool + smart way to go ab it:blush3:

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Okay I got the only 2 vinyls one of the Targets near me had (someone hid both of them and i wanted one to actually open and one to keep sealed bc i’m picky about color vinyls like that. :fabcat:) and all of the Target stores around me only have 1 copy of the vinyl so i’m lucky i even found what i found. Anyone know what all variants we have? I have the yellow, the Target, and the white but didn’t open the white or the yellow. Did we have any other varients besides those three? I was looking through my record collection and saw I only had 2 before I got the Target version. Also, i have all of the cassettes i believe, all the cd variants from lana’s site and i think now i finally have all the vinyl varients? Idk. off topic, why isn’t Red Taylor’s Version available in stores yet on vinyl? Are those having issues being produced?

no one come for me for getting the only 2 at my target, if someone hid them they should’ve gotten it when they were there in the first place :lanahairflip3: i supported blue banisters time and time again lol

also i put blue banisters cds in front of the entire top row of Adele cds :brows: blue banisters was on the bottom shelf of the cd display :pft:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 11/19/2021 at 4:21 PM, Coney Island King said:

I got a delay notice for my vinyl too.

Did they actually cancel some of your orders though?

I have been emailing daily and getting bullshit replies. I've asked to escalate the matter to the manager. The Australian store contact are based in the east coast of the USA. 

Karen coming through. 

You know what besties ? Unsigned tractor poster has been shipped. I ordered from UK store (I heard the US store sells it too? Dunno). There is no tracking number though, which annoys me as the delivery adress for my order is my farmer friend’s adress who can’t believe that lana is now a farmer too :thumb3:

Now he will have to pay the taxes for the delivery :horror: which I believe should be less than 3€ in France though

15 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

I ordered the yellow vinyl from urban on the most recent restock and it’s  already been shipped and is suspected to arrive by tomorrow. I’m not complaining, but why is it that mine shipped and people who ordered their copy forever ago are getting delayed or canceled. Urban really needs to get it together 

Whaaaaaaaat?! I ordered mine back in September?!

On 11/19/2021 at 8:55 AM, Maseyface said:

Urban Changed the yellow vinyl back to back ordered. They had changed it to “yet to ship”. What the actual hell. 

They declined my card “expired” :icant:

called them with another, etc. then I get the back order for the 27th.

so sad :crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

On 11/19/2021 at 6:30 AM, Coney Island King said:

It is a little blurry, but not pixelated. It feels intentional though so it doesn’t bother me.

I got my yellow vinyl too. Took ages but you’ll get an email notification when it’s out for delivery. 

I think I'll be waiting till the White Vinyl is in stock! 

Has anyone who ordered from the Australian store received their White Vinyl yet? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

On 11/19/2021 at 4:11 PM, darkbluehoneymoon said:

literally everything that i ordered from the aus store got canceled... every single thing i PAID for, so it wasn’t because of payment they just said everything was delayed. even my signed card got canceled 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh god... that's got me super nervous :(

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day