Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

On 11/22/2021 at 6:20 PM, Pineapple B00ST said:

If anyone wants the black vinyl I think B&N should have some. I got my copy today and there’s like a 10% discount for them I think. The banister cover looks so pretty 

This worked for me. I ordered yesterday and they shipped today. 

I can’t believe the Target edition sold out so fast. Usually Target limited editions last for years before going out of stock. I don’t wanna buy it off a reseller for $70 then it come back in stock a few days later. I haven’t bought any of the other variants cause I was really sticking for this one and ordered it the day it was available since I loved the alternate cover so much :( Why did you cancel my order Target :icant:

giphy.gif 

On 11/22/2021 at 5:46 PM, UhaulJ0e said:

Has Urban shipped out any of their exclusive vinyl?

Mine shipped out last Wednesday and I received it yesterday (Monday!) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Also!

To anyone who ordered from Umusic Canada it actually doesn't tell you the tracking number or that the package has shipped unless if you actually click on your order number/receipt where it details you your transaction. Only there do they provide your tracking number and link for the Canadian post, at least for me they didn't notify me anywhere and I thought it just never shipped at all :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I contacted the french Store regarding the signed cards and this is what they said 

Hello,

We are currently experiencing a delay in the supply of autographed cards for which we apologise. As a result, the autographed cards will be sent out as soon as they are received, which is estimated to be in early December.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Difygroup Client Service

original.gif

8 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I contacted the french Store regarding the signed cards and this is what they said 

Hello,

We are currently experiencing a delay in the supply of autographed cards for which we apologise. As a result, the autographed cards will be sent out as soon as they are received, which is estimated to be in early December.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Difygroup Client Service

Okay, let's wait ladies :die:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

47 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Has anyone compared the red bb vinyl to the uo exclusive honeymoon vinyl? i think they look very similar in color

Honeymoon should be a little bit darker. Like a cherry red vinyl

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, TextBook said:
2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Has anyone compared the red bb vinyl to the uo exclusive honeymoon vinyl? i think they look very similar in color

Honeymoon should be a little bit darker. Like a cherry red vinyl

i also think HM is more transparent whereas BB red is a more cloudy translucent

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

GUYS IM CONFUSED AF AND CRYING MY EYES OUT

a couple of weeks ago the german store told me the signed cards will ship beginning of december and last week i asked them if that’s still the case or if they have any other information and they responded today with:

Actually, the card should have reached you already. If the card has not arrived, we unfortunately only have the option to offer you a full refund.

IDK WHAT TO DO OR THINK

THIS IS MY 13TH REASON

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

12 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

a couple of weeks ago the german store told me the signed cards will ship beginning of december and last week i asked them if that’s still the case or if they have any other information and they responded today with:

Actually, the card should have reached you already. If the card has not arrived, we unfortunately only have the option to offer you a full refund.

IDK WHAT TO DO OR THINK

THIS IS MY 13TH REASON

WHAT-

13 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

IDK WHAT TO DO OR THINK

THIS IS MY 13TH REASON

I AM SO SORRY. Give it to middle of December and if it doesn’t arrive by then ask for a refund :(

I feel your pain sis 

giphy.gif