Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, GoodDIEyoung said:

How are the Australian orders progressing?

Another day, another email reply "sincere apologies, we will contact you when we have more information.. I am still working with our fulfillment team to get an updated shipping timeline for your order. "

bullshit! 

I'm Australian too, one of my friends got his vinyl like a week ago but I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped too :(

FzytWEW.png

Just now, TextBook said:

French store:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. 

Your signed cart will be shipped in December. 

Please accept our apologizes for the delay. 

Have a good day.

Difygroup Head Of Support

while the german store was like ok no card for you, we'll refund. have a good day and fuck off 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

What would you guys recommend as the easiest way of getting the yellow vinyl in the US?! I sent a fucking scathing email to UO for cancelling my preorder and shipping late buyers. It’s the one I want the most :(((((

i told bravado that i’ll wait and see if the signed card arrives early december like they said and they responded with;

thank you for your message.

We understand from your mail that you do not want to receive the refund yet. 
Please let us know if you don't want to wait any longer.

If you have not received your card by the beginning of December, please contact us again.

they don’t even seem to think it’ll arrive

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i told bravado that i’ll wait and see if the signed card arrives early december like they said and they responded with;

thank you for your message.

We understand from your mail that you do not want to receive the refund yet. 
Please let us know if you don't want to wait any longer.

If you have not received your card by the beginning of December, please contact us again.

they don’t even seem to think it’ll arrive

“they don’t even seem to think it’ll arrive

like... don’t they remember the email that was sent to all of us about the delay in the shipping of the cards??? sick and twisted on their part

14 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

“they don’t even seem to think it’ll arrive

like... don’t they remember the email that was sent to all of us about the delay in the shipping of the cards??? sick and twisted on their part

right? i’ve talked to two different people and they seem to have NO IDEA what’s going on

On 11/24/2021 at 12:57 PM, wildflowerwildfire said:

GUYS IM CONFUSED AF AND CRYING MY EYES OUT

a couple of weeks ago the german store told me the signed cards will ship beginning of december and last week i asked them if that’s still the case or if they have any other information and they responded today with:

Actually, the card should have reached you already. If the card has not arrived, we unfortunately only have the option to offer you a full refund.

IDK WHAT TO DO OR THINK

THIS IS MY 13TH REASON

I'm mixed up now.. I'll include a response from the German store. So, some are cancel and some are still going to be shipped?

And your situation is confusing too because your card is suppose to ship out starting in start of December, therefore why should have the card reached you already? 

IMG-3714.jpg

4 minutes ago, sanchez said:

I'm mixed up now.. I'll include a response from the German store. So, some are cancel and some are still going to be shipped?

And your situation is confusing too because your card is suppose to ship out starting in start of December, therefore why should have the card reached you already? 

IMG-3714.jpg

i can’t see the pic :( 

I'm not sure if I should go for a refund or wait. Makes no sense. It is still November, art card is suppose to ship early next month, but they are already telling you that you are suppose to have it by now? How does that make sense? 

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

yeah i got the same mail too but like why are they saying it should’ve arrived already like IM SO CONFUSED DO YALL NOT REMEMBER SENDING OUT THIS EMAIL

Exactly.. so then how long are you going to wait? :(

1 minute ago, sanchez said:

I'm not sure if I should go for a refund or wait. Makes no sense. It is still November, art card is suppose to ship early next month, but they are already telling you that you are suppose to have it by now? How does that make sense? 

Exactly.. so then how long are you going to wait? :(

i think i’ll wait until the middle of december and if i haven’t received an email or the card itself by then i’ll probably ask for a refund