Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

On 11/30/2021 at 2:47 PM, TropicoKitten said:

Kinda upset because my yellow vinyl from urban has a skip in it plus my black vinyl from Amazon has a large piece of something white pressed into it. It just sucks because I can’t exchange either of them because they’re out of stock

Update: Amazon let me keep it and gave me a full refund but urban just left my messages on open sooo it’s not a complete bust I guess 

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

Update: Amazon let me keep it and gave me a full refund but urban just left my messages on open sooo it’s not a complete bust I guess 

Urban has the worst customer service of all time .... their packages almost always arrive damaged and they are always so cunty about it

FzytWEW.png

2 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

don’t complain to urban to much or they’ll block you from shopping there

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

don’t complain to urban to much or they’ll block you from shopping there

yup they have the worst customer service ever. If you get a refund for a damaged vinyl they will literally block your account from ever purchasing anything again :flop:

I LITERALLY ORDERED 4 OF SIGNED ARTCARDS WHERE TF ARE THEY

cant they at least fake her signature and lie to us that its hers please I’m this desperate I’ll accept literally anything at this point 

10 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I LITERALLY ORDERED 4 OF SIGNED ARTCARDS WHERE TF ARE THEY

cant they at least fake her signature and lie to us that its hers please I’m this desperate I’ll accept literally anything at this point 

why did you order 4 :noparty:

giphy.gif

Y’all talking about UO, but I’ve luckily never had any issues buying vinyl other than them pushing dates back. Actually seems to be a running trend with them in general. I’ve bought clothes n furniture from them online and all either ships late or gets pushed back. 

it’s a shame vinyl scalpers upcharge the fuck out of UO exclusives. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

30 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Anyone else still not able to find the Target exclusive vinyl anywhere in stores? My Targets always say that there's limited stock but there's never any there :sadcore:

have you tried asking the people at the electronics counter? at my target my friend who works there said theres no place for it on the display aisle so you have to ask them to grab it from the back :)

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

have you tried asking the people at the electronics counter? at my target my friend who works there said theres no place for it on the display aisle so you have to ask them to grab it from the back :)

I have not but I will next time I'm there, thank you for the info! Wish me luck :legend:

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

where our signed cards at

Right, has anyone ever received a card from bravado? Or from the french store? Not me that's for sure.