Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

56 minutes ago, less said:

Right, has anyone ever received a card from bravado? Or from the french store? Not me that's for sure.

i haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation from bravado but a package from a swedish shipping company appeared in an app i have today but no information whose the sender or anything… i do have 3 packages i’m waiting for so it probably isn’t the signed card from bravado 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Too scared to email the CA store in regards to where my art card is at because I've seen people say they just literally cancel your order instead of answering your question :eek:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Shes finally here Bvc0gCR.gif

Spoiler

BgeVoA0.jpgv1jaPEA.jpgoCvxm7z.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I received the two unsigned posters I ordered from the UK store…. Both are so blurry that it hurts my eyes to even look at them. Extremely disappointed that they would even sell this. I paid a lot for them. Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I’m not even sure how to go about that, but I’m really unhappy with the quality. 

4 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

I received the two unsigned posters I ordered from the UK store…. Both are so blurry that it hurts my eyes to even look at them. Extremely disappointed that they would even sell this. I paid a lot for them. Has anyone had any luck getting a refund? I’m not even sure how to go about that, but I’m really unhappy with the quality. 

ma'am they were 5 pounds each

we already knew the quality was shit, both are grainy on the vinyl sleeves cuz theyre zoomed in from really far away :rip: but ig you can always try to apply for a refund

image.png

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

ma'am they were 5 pounds each

we already knew the quality was shit, both are grainy on the vinyl sleeves cuz theyre zoomed in from really far away :rip: but ig you can always try to apply for a refund

$25 USD is a lot for 2 posters that are going to sit in my closet or go in the trash. They shouldn’t sell things that are so low quality. They can do better and they know it. 

On 12/7/2021 at 6:33 AM, wildflowerwildfire said:

has everyone who ordered the red bb vinyl received theirs yet? they seem to be very limited and expensive on discogs rn 

the tractor cover one? I received mine

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

i asked bravado about the signed card again and also reminded them of their email where they said that the signed cards will be shipped out early december and they said 

thanks for your message.

If you havent received your card yet, it was not possible to deliver the card to you. Therefore the only option seems to refund you a part of the costs. 

ALSO they just wanna give me €7 back? 

so my sassy ass responded with:

I want a refund of €16,99 which was the whole cost of the signed cd, and not only €7. I didn’t even want the cd in the first place, I only ordered it because of the signed card. It’s not really my fault that you decided to ship out the cds before getting the signed cards. 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

honestly this whole thing with the vinyls just kind of shows why its not a sustainable model for her to release two albums in a year lol, not that i'm mad ad it but vinyl production is so shit it can't keep up with her power

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da