Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

44 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Guys, i ordered a Red transparent Target version of BB on this UK store's website since September but now it's December already and I still haven't received my vinyl yet.

I tried to contact this store several times but no one answered, same as email. Is this a scam tho? I'm in Australia so I know it takes time since this store is in UK but I just can't contact them.

https://www.horizonsmusic.co.uk/

Hi! I ordered from them too when they were released, and started to look at reviews of this site and they were not good at all, i emailed them cancelling my order and I got no response at all, I waited for weeks and still no answer, so I open a dispute on paypal and they were QUICK to cancel and refund my order…

Then some pages before we discussed about horizonmusic.co.uk and someone that ordered there got an email saying that they received less stock than anticipated and only the 100 first people to order would get the vinyl, idk how that ended tho…

If you paid through paypal i would consider open a dispute because it should have arrived by now… im so sorry

original.gif

My BB merch came in last night Cjkzd9C.gif

It fits really oversized though, i got a medium and i thought it was a extra large :rip:

I really like it its so cute, did expect it to be a lighter blue but its still really cute:et:

Spoiler

sSNbrJT.jpg

Dfrb1yx.jpg

mWmLlRZ.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

what would u guys think of patches.

i think if she made some, cost would depend more of size, people can have them on any article of clothing. 

it might be a win win? so we can get more detailed merch, and still have it customizable enough for what the person would want it for 

i'd personally love for that to happen. 

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

i think if she made some, cost would depend more of size, people can have them on any article of clothing. 

it might be a win win? so we can get more detailed merch, and still have it customizable enough for what the person would want it for 

I’d love that! Patches would go especially well on something like a classic Dickies jacket, almost like our individualized, custom variations of Lana’s Venice and DNC jackets.  :flutter: I loved when she came out with patches for the Surf Shop, they were really fun!

30 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’d love that! Patches would go especially well on something like a classic Dickies jacket, almost like our individualized, custom variations of Lana’s Venice and DNC jackets.  :flutter: I loved when she came out with patches for the Surf Shop, they were really fun!

right?? I remember the surf ones, I wish she'd bring them back w more logo designs and lyric refs too! 

UV/Honeymoon

On 12/11/2021 at 3:41 AM, Elsemarie159 said:

And how do they decide who is getting a card? I am a little speechless. But at least I learned my lesson: For me it's better buying from a scalper and actually receiving the signed stuff than buying from her store and being mega frustrated.

That's what is weird to me too. The worst part is that they did not even tell me that the Lana cards are cancel for me! I had to ask them myself why it is taking so long and they replied by telling me actually, we don't have any. Why not send an email out to everyone who ordered? Why do the customer have to reach out themself to find out it's not going to ever arrive? Not going to buy from her store again for these kinds of items. Seems all the stores had issues, all different issues, but still issues. 

On 12/11/2021 at 4:32 AM, TextBook said:

Which store?

German store/Bravado 

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

what the actual fuck. i ordered from there too and they offered me €7 back and you they only offered €5? we should get all our fucking money back 

I noticed that too.. I wanted to think it maybe had something to do with how we may live in different areas but... it is wrong of them still.

7 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

what the actual fuck. i ordered from there too and they offered me €7 back and you they only offered €5? we should get all our fucking money back 

Bravado has not yet answered my email but now I'm veeeery interested to see what they will offer me, maybe 6€? :whatever2:

Just received this from Platenzaak NZ, still haven’t received any notice from her Canadian store that I also ordered a card from -

Dear Customer,

We are writing again to advise that unfortunately we have experienced a delay in receiving the signed artcards / poster that was part of your order.

We had hoped to receive these by now however, this is not the case and is now likely going to be in the New Year and we will ship these as soon as they land.

We are very sorry for the delay.

Many thanks,
Customer Services

Met vriendelijke groet/Kind Regards,

============================

Klantenservice

Merchandise&Entertainment

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 12/11/2021 at 8:55 PM, Pineapple B00ST said:

The patches on that bomber jacket were so atrocious

I got this from the German store today:

vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht.

Die Autogramme werden mit der Post von uns verschickt.

Solltest Du kein Autogramm erhalten haben, können wir bedauerlicherweise nun nur eine Erstattung in Höhe von 5 Euro anbieten.

Bitte teile uns kurz Deine Entscheidung mit.

Wir möchten uns an dieser Stelle noch einmal aufrichtig für die Dir entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen.

Wir wünschen Dir fröhliche Weihnachten, Zeit zum Entspannen, Gesundheit, Glück und Erfolg im neuen Jahr.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dein Universal Music Service Team

They‘re obviously lying… I’m sure they never sent out any cards. I‘m so pissed!

1 hour ago, Opheliac said:

Solltest Du kein Autogramm erhalten haben, können wir bedauerlicherweise nun nur eine Erstattung in Höhe von 5 Euro anbieten.

Wir möchten uns an dieser Stelle noch einmal aufrichtig für die Dir entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen.

Wir wünschen Dir fröhliche Weihnachten, Zeit zum Entspannen, Gesundheit, Glück und Erfolg im neuen Jahr.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

they can take their 5 euro refund and stick it up their ass

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

they can take their 5 euro refund and stick it up their ass

That’s what I told them! I want the card or a full refund!

14 hours ago, Opheliac said:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Well at least Bravado answered your mail, they keep ignoring mine -.-

57 minutes ago, Elsemarie159 said:

Well at least Bravado answered your mail, they keep ignoring mine -.-

Yeah pretty sure my email is left on read now too.. Thankfully I paid through paypal and will try to get a refund through them

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

the french store has the best customer service, they’re very kind + @ben @ed exposed

Hello,

We are sorry but we still haven't received the autographed cards from Lana Del Rey, we are currently waiting for an answer from the label when we will receive the cards. 

As soon as we receive them, we will be able to proceed with the shipping.

We are sorry for the delay caused by this, which is unfortunately beyond our control.

We remain at your disposal if needed.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I’d like to think the German store is in the same situation as the French one, but they don’t know how to handle it properly. That’s why I’m gonna stay quiet till next month or so, and if I don’t receive anything they better be prepared to give me my f*cking full refund. And no I’m not sending you the damn CDs which are already opened and used.