Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I asked some people and they said to file a bank chargeback/fraud credit card charge and talking to your bank

that's sweet. thank you so much.

But does it work tho? since I actually confirmed to pay them :oprah: and their policy was "no refund shit"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

@venicebitx gurl theyve just replied

ycnILwz.png

Don't believe them! They said the same to me when I'll said that i would open a dispute on paypal :c

24 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

that's sweet. thank you so much.

But does it work tho? since I actually confirmed to pay them :oprah: and their policy was "no refund shit"

Ill say it should work, if you show them the reviews and show them it's a scam?

original.gif

Just now, venicebitx said:

Don't believe them! They said the same to me when I'll said that i would open a dispute on paypal :c

Should i promise them a report to authorities?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Should i promise them a report to authorities?

first ask for a refund because you wanted that record and if it's not on stock you don't want it, and if he says no or doesn't answer Ill say that i would contact to my bank/ consumer agencies if i don't get my money back since i don't want any other product on the website

original.gif

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

first ask for a refund because you wanted that record and if it's not on stock you don't want it, and if he says no or doesn't answer Ill say that i would contact to my bank/ consumer agencies if i don't get my money back since i don't want any other product on the website

thank you babe. You're the best

I’ve never seen a messier drop than this one. I was one of the few who got thru this unscathed apparently  :flop: 

Hope y’all get your money back!!

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

28 minutes ago, The Siren said:

This is why I like walking into a physical store and buying things in person :illumarina:

I was getting that limited edition of the album, it isnt available in my local Australian stores :trisha:

3 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

I’ve never seen a messier drop than this one. I was one of the few who got thru this unscathed apparently  :flop: 

Hope y’all get your money back!!

thank you sis, i'm getting to this asshole.

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I was getting that limited edition of the album, it isnt available in my local Australian stores :trisha:

The most limited edition I get are Target exclusives 💀

Oh my god you guys, Bravado finally answered me and I was shocked :wat:. That's their message:

Hallo Elena,
vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht.
Wir warten leider immer noch auf die Lieferung der Autogrammkarten aus Deiner Bestellung xxx. Natürlich wird diese aber so schnell wie möglich nachgeliefert.
Wir können Dir jedoch auch gern eine Teilerstattung zu Deiner Bestellung xxx einleiten, jedoch würde das bedeuten, dass die Karte nicht mehr nachgeschickt wird.
Darüber, dass der generelle Versand der Autogrammkarten nicht möglich ist, haben wir bisher keine Informationen.
Wir wünschen Dir fröhliche Weihnachten, Zeit zum Entspannen, Gesundheit, Glück und Erfolg im neuen Jahr.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dein Bravado Service Team

Why do they then cancel some orders?! I think you should NOT accept any refund and write them asap that you still want your f*cking card :eartha2:

On 12/9/2021 at 10:15 PM, wildflowerwildfire said:

i asked bravado about the signed card again and also reminded them of their email where they said that the signed cards will be shipped out early december and they said 

thanks for your message.

If you havent received your card yet, it was not possible to deliver the card to you. Therefore the only option seems to refund you a part of the costs. 

ALSO they just wanna give me €7 back? 

so my sassy ass responded with:

I want a refund of €16,99 which was the whole cost of the signed cd, and not only €7. I didn’t even want the cd in the first place, I only ordered it because of the signed card. It’s not really my fault that you decided to ship out the cds before getting the signed cards. 

update, here’s their answer: 

thanks for your message. 

We have started the refund process for your order **************** in the amount of €16.99. You can expect to receive your money soon. 

We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope we could be of help. 

We wish you Merry Christmas, time to relax, health, happiness and success in the New Year.

Kind regards,

Your Bravado Service Team

1 hour ago, Elsemarie159 said:

Oh my god you guys, Bravado finally answered me and I was shocked :wat:. That's their message:

Hallo Elena,
vielen Dank für Deine Nachricht.
Wir warten leider immer noch auf die Lieferung der Autogrammkarten aus Deiner Bestellung 20210923000765. Natürlich wird diese aber so schnell wie möglich nachgeliefert.
Wir können Dir jedoch auch gern eine Teilerstattung zu Deiner Bestellung 20210923000765 einleiten, jedoch würde das bedeuten, dass die Karte nicht mehr nachgeschickt wird.
Darüber, dass der generelle Versand der Autogrammkarten nicht möglich ist, haben wir bisher keine Informationen.
Wir wünschen Dir fröhliche Weihnachten, Zeit zum Entspannen, Gesundheit, Glück und Erfolg im neuen Jahr.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Dein Bravado Service Team

Why do they then cancel some orders?! I think you should NOT accept any refund and write them asap that you still want your f*cking card :eartha2:

lol they gave me a refund and no card 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

10 minutes ago, Elsemarie159 said:

That store is a nightmare :usrsney:  At this point they clearly have no idea what they're doing. I'm so sorry for you @wildflowerwildfire

i wanna bawl my eyes out since the card costs like $150+ on ebay

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i got a full refund and got to keep my cd but someone on insta had to send the cd back to get a full refund… bravado literally have no idea what they’re doing 

1 hour ago, Elsemarie159 said:

That store is a nightmare :usrsney:  At this point they clearly have no idea what they're doing. I'm so sorry for you @wildflowerwildfire

Every time I read anything about Bravado/the staff there it's like... wut?! Some of them are saying it's cancelled, others are saying it's delayed. Some of them want you to send back the CD, some don't care about the CD coming back. Some of them are refunding 7 euros, while others, 5. These clowns need to sort out their circus. :toofloppy: 

before getting my refund email from bravado i sent them this yesterday:

Also, the other stores have gotten an update saying the signed cards are delayed until new year’s. Are you sure that isn’t the case here too? 

and they responded today with:

thank you for your message.

You are absolutely right about that. 

This is currently being clarified internally and you will receive information from us as soon as we have received precise information. 

Unfortunately, the information has been imprecise so far. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. 

With kind regards

Bravado Service Team

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

before getting my refund email from bravado i sent them this yesterday:

Also, the other stores have gotten an update saying the signed cards are delayed until new year’s. Are you sure that isn’t the case here too? 

and they responded today with:

thank you for your message.

You are absolutely right about that. 

This is currently being clarified internally and you will receive information from us as soon as we have received precise information. 

Unfortunately, the information has been imprecise so far. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. 

With kind regards

Bravado Service Team

What a shitshow

original.gif