Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Finally heard back from her Canadian store :rip:

Hi,

Thank you for your email. 

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay. 

I am afraid we are still awaiting delivery of the items you have ordered. 

I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time, we do not have an exact date. 

As soon as stock arrives, we will ship all orders and you will be sent an email confirmation.  

Should you no longer wish to wait, please let us know and we can cancel this from your order for you. 

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Kind Regards,  

Irina 

Digital Stores Customer Services

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

How can the signed cards be delayed over two months…..

Maybe it's dispatched by air and Lana herself is flying the plane because we know she took a flying lesson on her 33rd birthday :oic:

42 minutes ago, singintheblues said:

3ef674fb-b0cd-4c7b-b678-62617495767e.jpg

IMG-0807.jpg

Hi!I have framed the neil's poster. I have to hang it on the wall. There is also the turntable on that table (now it is in technical service). I think I will have a very cute space :wub::flutter:

Gorgeous 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

basically my conversation with bravado these last couple of weeks 

Me: where’s my signed card

Bravado: if you haven’t gotten the card yet you won’t be getting one. want a refund?

Me: um yeah okay refund me

Bravado: we have started the processing of your refund 

Bravado: *sends out mail that the signed cards are delayed until 2022*

Me: hi, i just got your mail about the delay and i do not want the refund anymore since i want my signed card instead

Bravado: we have already started the processing of your refund and we can’t stop it

Me: why can’t i see anything about a refund on my paypal then?

Bravado: we have now stopped the refund and you will be getting the card when it arrives 

dear god this has been a fucking rollercoaster. they’re so messy that i don’t even have high hopes for getting a card in the end 

also the refund was according to them initiated like december 14th and i couldn’t see anything about a refund like a week later so they’re obviously lying. because usually via paypal i get a notification that a refund is processing and then i get the money a couple of days later.

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Is it normal that my Lana village order from the 22/10/2021 is still sitting on ‘Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item,’ with no change since the 8th of November? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

3 hours ago, LanaBoi said:

Is it normal that my Lana village order from the 22/10/2021 is still sitting on ‘Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item,’ with no change since the 8th of November? 

Mine was in that state for over two months so… i think so:flop:

original.gif

The Born to Die and Chemtrails vinyl are still at Target, do you guys think they'll eventually get more copies for Blue Banisters? I can't find it anywhere, and any sites that do sell them are overpriced and I'm unable to afford those. :toofunny:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

5 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

The Born to Die and Chemtrails vinyl are still at Target, do you guys think they'll eventually get more copies for Blue Banisters? I can't find it anywhere, and any sites that do sell them are overpriced and I'm unable to afford those. :toofunny:

yes! its not limited so it should be restocked at some point probs early next year so unless you find one for retail price online id say just wait :)

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

@venicebitx I already sent an email back to that fuckface Neil stated clearly i want my money back & he's still gone M.I.A since then, it's been 2 weeks.

Should I report him to the authorities? I'm so sick & tired of this motherfucker, the feeling that you ordered the vinyl since September & now its almost 2022, my vinyl is still nowhere to be found.:trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

@venicebitx I already sent an email back to that fuckface Neil stated clearly i want my money back & he's still gone M.I.A since then, it's been 2 weeks.

Should I report him to the authorities? I'm so sick & tired of this motherfucker, the feeling that you ordered the vinyl since September & now its almost 2022, my vinyl is still nowhere to be found.:trisha:

i know nothing about this but i'm also notoriously nosy so i now am curious about this :coffee:

edit: this might not be the best place for this :toofloppy: but feel free to pm me

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

i know nothing about this but i'm also notoriously nosy so i now am curious about this :coffee:

edit: this might not be the best place for this :toofloppy: but feel free to pm me

this bitchass is from a UK store, i ordered my Blue Banisters vinyl there, and now it's almost 2022, my vinyl is still nowhere to be found. :oprah:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing