Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

9 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

@venicebitx I already sent an email back to that fuckface Neil stated clearly i want my money back & he's still gone M.I.A since then, it's been 2 weeks.

Should I report him to the authorities? I'm so sick & tired of this motherfucker, the feeling that you ordered the vinyl since September & now its almost 2022, my vinyl is still nowhere to be found.:trisha:

Yeah he is a jerk😡 if he doesn’t feel threatened by paypal he will most likely don’t do anything sadly… i would contact my bank and explain it’s like a fraudulent charge? Since you ordered and have no info/reply from him whatsover… but sadly idk what else to do:( if anyone in this topic knows anything can yall help :c?

original.gif

6 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Yeah he is a jerk😡 if he doesn’t feel threatened by paypal he will most likely don’t do anything sadly… i would contact my bank and explain it’s like a fraudulent charge? Since you ordered and have no info/reply from him whatsover… but sadly idk what else to do:( if anyone in this topic knows anything can yall help :c?

oh my god yesss 😭

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 hours ago, venicebitx said:

i don't have any advice on helping but this did happen with me when frank ocean released the dear april / cayendo vinyls and they took forever to get released and they finally "shipped" but i never got them and i never got the money back :crai:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, The Ocean said:

i don't have any advice on helping but this did happen with me when frank ocean released the dear april / cayendo vinyls and they took forever to get released and they finally "shipped" but i never got them and i never got the money back :crai:

just looking at his reviews we can see he is a piece of shit :C

original.gif

2 hours ago, The Ocean said:

damn that's harsh

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

i had a mental breakdown when i saw the reviews

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

damn that's harsh

i also was buying them for a friend who is a fan cause i don't even really listen to him that much
yeah :cryney:

11 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

i also was buying them for a friend who is a fan cause i don't even really listen to him that much
yeah :cryney:

but that's literally scamming

Could you do anything about it? like report them to authorities or something...?

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

but that's literally scamming

Could you do anything about it? like report them to authorities or something...?

i don't think so. also it's been almost 2 years at this point so... :sadcore:

to bring it back to lana this did not happen with my nfr shirt :justride:

I'm living in Australia right now

So does anyone have any idea how & who should I report to get my money back. This UK store is a total scam and took my money for good. The way i did not use paypal in the first place to be able to file a dispute for this shit

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

when do y'all think it'll arrive? since it just says in the new year which could be in january but it could also be in august lol

(if they arrive at all that is)

i think they will start shipping mid january

original.gif

On 12/28/2021 at 5:08 PM, wildflowerwildfire said:

Wow the price for the red tractor vinyl is really going through the roof on discogs rn… glad I preordered mine 

they're going to restock it right?

I don’t know how you all are stil expecting to ever receive your signed cards when to me it seems that she didn’t sign enough of them and that’s it - game over

But also I haven’t asked for a refund yet so I am with you somehow #delulu