Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

3 hours ago, less said:

I don’t know how you all are stil expecting to ever receive your signed cards when to me it seems that she didn’t sign enough of them and that’s it - game over

But also I haven’t asked for a refund yet so I am with you somehow #delulu

Because if that was the case they would just cancelled them, also the green signature ones are nowhere to be found… so i hope that we all get one at least at the end of january

original.gif

i asked bravado “i’m sorry but why did you refund me today?” 

and they answered with

”obviously it is not possible to resend the card and therefore the item has been refunded” 

“resend” lmao you haven’t even sent me one in the first place

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

I usually don't buy cd's especially w vinyl being out, but what's her store like regarding them? i don't wanna end up going thru a whole process if the jewel case is cracked have to resend etc. 

I’ve had mixed experiences. My cocc cd was extremely cracked so I had to do an exchange but customer service was really nice and understanding about it. All of my BB cds arrived in perfect condition. Honestly though, it’s probably just easier to buy a pack of jewels cases so if they do arrive broken you have extras on hand 

36 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I’ve had mixed experiences. My cocc cd was extremely cracked so I had to do an exchange but customer service was really nice and understanding about it. All of my BB cds arrived in perfect condition. Honestly though, it’s probably just easier to buy a pack of jewels cases so if they do arrive broken you have extras on hand 

i didn't even know that was even possible but alrite noted, cool thanks. do you remember how long the exchange/ shipping took? 

@TropicoKitten noted thanks! 

UV/Honeymoon

20 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i replied to their email and said

You told me not even three weeks ago that the signed card was delayed and is expected to arrive in 2022. What are you even doing?”

they answered me now

“Unfortunately, we were not able to get the art cards from our supplier again, as actually planned. Therefore, there was no other option than the refund.”

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

30 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i caved in and paid €40 for a signed card that just says lana, anyways it’s better than no card :twirls:

Bravado hasn't refunded me yet, but I doubt I will get mine either. I'm tempted to buy the fully signed card for almost $300 :air:

Oh and let's not forget the $40 some of us paid to ship from Bravado to USA which won't be refunded if you already got your CD ahead of the signed card :stareney: We basically paid about $54 for a $14 CD ya'll :stareney: 

Spoiler

My CD even came cracked :trisha:

I genuinely cannot believe how unreliable/unprofessional the merch people are and I didn’t even order anything :oprah2: it’s honestly telling that they don’t have the option to write reviews because they know that shit would put them out of business 

UbsOye5.png