Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

so down bad for a bb vinyl. i thought for sure they would restock the webstore so i've just been waiting and waiting for that to happen but here we are. ig im going to have to order from discogs or ebay or something :crai::crai::crai:

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

12 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

so down bad for a bb vinyl. i thought for sure they would restock the webstore so i've just been waiting and waiting for that to happen but here we are. ig im going to have to order from discogs or ebay or something :crai::crai::crai:

rn ebay has the most affordable prices if you're in the US :deadbanana: tbh dunno if there will be a restock because it feels so long now :monicker: Luckily I bought mine off the Canadian store and picked up a target vinyl day 1 they were in physical stores, but both are sold out now so :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I asked again and the french store send me this 

Spoiler

Hello,

We would like to inform you that, unfortunately, we are experiencing delays in receiving the autographed cards that were part of your order.

We were hoping to receive them at this time, however, this is not the case, we will probably have them for this new year and we will ship them as soon as we receive them.

We apologize for the delay.

Thank you very much,

Dify Group Support

Its the same :flop: well atleast they are not cancelling (for now)

original.gif

42 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I got my autograph card and it just said ‘Lana’ i guess I got the last few  she did…clearly getting fed up with them. 

where did you order 

1 hour ago, venicebitx said:

I asked again and the french store send me this 

Reveal hidden contents

Hello,

We would like to inform you that, unfortunately, we are experiencing delays in receiving the autographed cards that were part of your order.

We were hoping to receive them at this time, however, this is not the case, we will probably have them for this new year and we will ship them as soon as we receive them.

We apologize for the delay.

Thank you very much,

Dify Group Support

Its the same :flop: well atleast they are not cancelling (for now)

i’d rather bravado be in denial like the french store and not canceling like they did me 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

where did you order 

i’d rather bravado be in denial like the french store and not canceling like they did me 

I just think they lost them lol

original.gif

On 1/5/2022 at 6:39 PM, littleseashell said:

Bravado hasn't refunded me yet, but I doubt I will get mine either. I'm tempted to buy the fully signed card for almost $300 :air:

Spoiler

My crazy ass did it :eartha: I have no shame though it's gorgeous!! :hottie:

bbsigned.png

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

The brother of my husband receveid the album on Brasil and the quality of the folders is trash :air:

What do you mean? The gatefold?

2 hours ago, littleseashell said:
  Hide contents

My crazy ass did it :eartha: I have no shame though it's gorgeous!! :hottie:

bbsigned.png

So beautifulllll

original.gif

okay so my blue banisters signed card...

the signature looks real and everything but the card itself is thin, wobbly and unevenly cut (look at the left side and you'll see the border). looks like someone printed out a bunch of covers on a paper and then cut them out one by one. it's not the thick and sturdy card like with chemtrails... i'm afraid i've gotten a fake one (i bought from ebay cuz bravado cancelled mine)

271720662_3098414253734307_3822210033386

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

I finally caved and purchased the red bb vinyl from someone on eBay. According to the description, they had three for sale. I bought it at $75 and about an hour later the item had shipped. When I looked back at it, they raised the price to $110…. people are so greedy it blows my mind

4 hours ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

can I still get the red vinyl in-store or is it really souldout? :toofunny:

There are some stores that still have it but it’s very hard to find since most stores are sold out or never sold them in the first place. If you go on the target website, there’s an option to search for an item within 100 miles of you

10 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

okay so my blue banisters signed card...

the signature looks real and everything but the card itself is thin, wobbly and unevenly cut (look at the left side and you'll see the border). looks like someone printed out a bunch of covers on a paper and then cut them out one by one. it's not the thick and sturdy card like with chemtrails... i'm afraid i've gotten a fake one (i bought from ebay cuz bravado cancelled mine)

271720662_3098414253734307_3822210033386

I wonder if the cards that say “Lana” are different quality than the ones with her full name. If I recall correctly, most people who received them first had her full name, right?