Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

I didn't know the European shop is selling posters :O Makes me wanna get the blue one with Lana's profile and frame it... but... I shouldn't, I have no place to hang it up... but it's only €6... :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

31 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

Welp there goes my chance of a complete BB collection :bebe:

ugh.png

I got the same email lol. And I love that first they said it was lost in transit, then they said it was delayed due to the mugs production. Whatever I’ll be getting the rest of my stuff next week probably I guess. 

3 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I got the same email lol. And I love that first they said it was lost in transit, then they said it was delayed due to the mugs production. Whatever I’ll be getting the rest of my stuff next week probably I guess. 

Ugh tbh out of everything I ordered I mostly wanted the exclusive CDs but oh well. Is your free gift a tote bag as well? It's definitely better than the lip balms :toofunny:

15 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

Ugh tbh out of everything I ordered I mostly wanted the exclusive CDs but oh well. Is your free gift a tote bag as well? It's definitely better than the lip balms :toofunny:

Yes LMAO a free tote, the black one that says “Blue Banisters” and has a couple blue flowers on it or whatever. I wonder if you can get the CDs on Discogs or EBay for relatively cheap since they’re CDs and not vinyls? Sorry you didn’t get them. I already had a copy of each and decided to just have two cause I really liked them and they were cheap, so not a huge loss for me but I hope you get to find them. 

8 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Yes LMAO a free tote, the black one that says “Blue Banisters” and has a couple blue flowers on it or whatever. I wonder if you can get the CDs on Discogs or EBay for relatively cheap since they’re CDs and not vinyls? Sorry you didn’t get them. I already had a copy of each and decided to just have two cause I really liked them and they were cheap, so not a huge loss for me but I hope you get to find them. 

Lol I knew it! They are sending me the black "My Cancer is Sun My Leo is Moon" one. I also got a 30% off code for my next order :ma: Thanks! I've seen the CDs only from outside the US and the shipping rates are a joke but hopefully I can find something reasonably priced :whatever: 

1 hour ago, littleseashell said:

Lol I knew it! They are sending me the black "My Cancer is Sun My Leo is Moon" one. I also got a 30% off code for my next order :ma: Thanks! I've seen the CDs only from outside the US and the shipping rates are a joke but hopefully I can find something reasonably priced :whatever: 

Yes I got a 30% off code too so that’s cool only if new stuff is added lol. But I’ll take it!! I did see on eBay that they have them for good prices but I agree I know the shipping can get high.. good luck!