Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, Ilikeit1 said:

Exactly. I went after the UK and French customer services for MONTHS without a proper reply and now getting a £5 refund per item?

I've written to both and asked for a full refund - the albums are still in their original packaging... This is honestly so disgusting.

I literally spent more money to order from the British store for the autograph only to find out that it's been canceled? After FIVE whole months????? This is some master fuckery 🤣

Just now, Ilikeit1 said:

I think she never signed enough cards to begin with - promised to have more signed content to boost sales and then couldn't be bothered to sign all of the promised stuff.

This is honestly disgusting, I mean I've been stanning her since her Paradise era and it's becoming increasingly worse.

Couldn't agree more.

Disappointed af they need to stop overselling if they aren’t gonna get signed. The thing that annoys me more is why put on posters if you can’t even do the signed art cards bad communication. Also I want the unsigned poster of the John Deere cover as it’s not for sale anymore… and that discount code better be valid for the next era!!! Emailing them to make sure.

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i just want an explanation to what happend to the cards

Them: "Sign these please"

Lana: :grinds:

Them 1 month later: "Please sign them"

Lana: :die:

Them 1 month later: "Just going to sign these things"

Lana: :eyeroll2:

Them 1 month later:  "We really need those signed"

Lana: :lel:

Them 1 month later: "Fucking sign the cards"

Lana: :omfg2:

Like me in school, if I don't want to do the homework im never going to do it no matter what.

1 minute ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Disappointed af they need to stop overselling if they aren’t gonna get signed. The thing that annoys me more is why put on posters if you can’t even do the signed art cards bad communication. Also I want the unsigned poster of the John Deere cover as it’s not for sale anymore… and that discount code better be valid for the next era!!! Emailing them to make sure.

Given the poor quality of the blue vinyl, I think you'd be better off printing the high-res photo yourself online in a big format...

I never ordered a signed item so I’m not sure, how much did they cost? How does the $5 refund + 25% off factor into the price? Because to me this sounds like they just went “here’s some spare change cuz we already spent your money” and gave a small discount code to encourage more spending, even tho it will probably only cover the shipping cost because that’s ridiculously expensive too. I didn’t even order anything and I’m mad :tommy: y’all should start putting together a lawsuit since there are enough of you it’s not just like a one time incident lol it’s never gonna change if they don’t get reprimanded 

UbsOye5.png

2 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I never ordered a signed item so I’m not sure, how much did they cost? How does the $5 refund + 25% off factor into the price? Because to me this sounds like they just went “here’s some spare change cuz we already spent your money” and gave a small discount code to encourage more spending, even tho it will probably only cover the shipping cost because that’s ridiculously expensive too. I didn’t even order anything and I’m mad :tommy: y’all should start putting together a lawsuit since there are enough of you it’s not just like a one time incident lol it’s never gonna change if they don’t get reprimanded 

That is exactly what happened. Signed items were the same price as the regular ones (£35.94 for the poster bundle, and €16,99 for each signed CD). So they basically already got our money, but... The thing is: I wouldn't have bought multiple CDs (maybe not even one regular cover) if I didn't hope for them to be signed.

It's false advertising either way, so I guess they can't really offer a refund to everyone by default, but will comply if asked. Because half the order has never arrived.

2 minutes ago, Ilikeit1 said:

That is exactly what happened. Signed items were the same price as the regular ones (£35.94 for the poster bundle, and €16,99 for each signed CD). So they basically already got our money, but... The thing is: I wouldn't have bought multiple CDs (maybe not even one regular cover) if I didn't hope for them to be signed.

It's false advertising either way, so I guess they can't really offer a refund to everyone by default, but will comply if asked. Because half the order has never arrived.

Most people who ordered them probably only wanted the signed thing as well

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

it’s weird they’re only offering people 5 off the price when i demanded a full refund two months ago and i got it

I guess they can't offer that publicly: it would cost them way too much (return fees, storage, etc etc). But I'm not settling for less than that either. I'll give them hell just the way they treated us.

Just now, Ilikeit1 said:

I guess they can't offer that publicly: it would cost them way too much (return fees, storage, etc etc). But I'm not settling for less than that either. I'll give them hell just the way they treated us.

Same.

I just looked at what I ordered and it was 2 cassettes, Blue Banisters Red and Blue Banisters Exlusive cassettes and signed Art Card £19.94. So I have basically paid £15 for 2 cassettes and i've never even in my life owned anything that plays a cassette and since I got them I never even really looked at them and put them in a shoebox under my bed :bye2::bye3:

Update to this: I've already received a reply from the UK store.

Dear XXX

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused in this no arriving

I can confirm I have today issued you with a refund as requested, please allow 3-5 days for the refund to be processed.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I had only received part of the delivery (a couple of cassettes which I couldn't care less about) and the regular CD. They didn't mention anything about sending the items back so we'll see.

2 minutes ago, Ilikeit1 said:

Update to this: I've already received a reply from the UK store.

I had only received part of the delivery (a couple of cassettes which I couldn't care less about) and the regular CD. They didn't mention anything about sending the items back so we'll see.

Could you please share the email you sent them to request the refund?

1 minute ago, feelingxcx said:

Could you please share the email you sent them to request the refund?

Sure. I was on top of my Karen game, and I feel kind of sorry for writing to them like that lmfao

Hello Sir, Madam,

I am writing you after reading your email about the Lana Del Rey signed cards never arriving - it is unacceptable.

I will not settle for less than a full refund, as I placed this order specifically looking forward to the signed poster, and haven't even received the rest of the delivery. This is false advertising and I demand a full refund. All the items are still in pristine condition in their original packaging and I will be more than happy to send them back.

Regards,
XXXX

Mind you all, English is not my mother tongue, so... Might be a little broken here and there.

3 minutes ago, Ilikeit1 said:

I wonder if Lana is aware of this?? Not her poor customer service, but the fact that there are tons of people who basically got scammed. Like maybe she really did sign all of the cards she was given, but didn’t know that perhaps they sold more units than what actually existed, or something happened and there was an accidental discrepancy. I wonder if it was on purpose and they planned to do this because it would be easy to blame either Lana or whoever was distributing the cards etc while they just take the money and go “oopsies sorry :~) here’s 1¢ back for compensation” :illumarina: or someone is just incredibly bad at their job and fucked up and lost the cards or miscommunicated the numbers something. But either way it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth knowing that they went silent for months and then didn’t even offer even half the full price for a refund 

UbsOye5.png

Just now, Sugar Venom said:

I wonder if Lana is aware of this?? Not her poor customer service, but the fact that there are tons of people who basically got scammed. Like maybe she really did sign all of the cards she was given, but didn’t know that perhaps they sold more units than what actually existed, or something happened and there was an accidental discrepancy. I wonder if it was on purpose and they planned to do this because it would be easy to blame either Lana or whoever was distributing the cards etc while they just take the money and go “oopsies sorry :~) here’s 1¢ back for compensation” :illumarina: or someone is just incredibly bad at their job and fucked up and lost the cards or miscommunicated the numbers something. But either way it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth knowing that they went silent for months and then didn’t even offer even half the full price for a refund 

I believe the first version the CS gave us was that the parcel got lost or something, so... I don't know.

Honestly, I've had so many bad experiences with both her/her store that I think it's Lana's fault at last. She cancelled God knows how many shows, an entire tour, didn't sign enough cards for the NFR album (I got the 'surfing' cards in replacement, because they didn't have enough album inserts), now this...