Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

7 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i’ve seen a bunch of signed cards from two sellers on ebay that’s in spain and they’ve claimed they bought it from the uk store but 1) was it possible to order the signed cards from outside the uk and 2) did the uk store really ship out a bunch?

Saw that reseller too... I don't know, it's possible the first 50 ppl got theirs and then they realized there weren't enough cards to satisfy everyone...

3 hours ago, feelingxcx said:

Same. I have multiple orders where I got the exclusive CDs (which I'll be returning) but the red and brown cassettes never came. I got an email saying they were cancelled for one of the orders, and it was refunded, but nothing at all for the rest of them. I'm assuming they are also cancelled but "forgot" to refund. The only thing left in my order would be the standard CD, but that has always been available in the store so idk why they'd still be processing that 5 months later. I asked them to tell me exactly what they're still processing and when I'll be receiving it - then I'll return that too.

It was supposed to be a bundle, if they can't provide one of the items then they should be able cancel the entire bundle >.<

Yeah, it's crazy how they are able to put individual prices on the bundle after you buy it.

Like this is on sale now  https://store.universalmusic.com/garybarlow/*/Music/THE-DREAM-OF-CHRISTMAS-CD-Signed-Art-Card/7A1X1HCV000

THE DREAM OF CHRISTMAS: CD + Signed Art Card

• £7.99

It says nothing about any individual prices, probably because you would then be able to only buy the art card which they don't want. They want you buying multiple CDs or cassettes or vinyl to get the signed card. But then if you buy it, they would then have on your account after CD £7.98 and signed art card £0.01 even though they don't tell you that before you buy it :flop:

Doesn't seem like it should be legal. Next time we should all buy bundles with signed cards, then say we want the other items cancelled and to only recieve the cards, they would never allow it lol but they want people to accept the opposite.

7 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i’ve seen a bunch of signed cards from two sellers on ebay that’s in spain and they’ve claimed they bought it from the uk store but 1) was it possible to order the signed cards from outside the uk and 2) did the uk store really ship out a bunch?

I dont know if they shipped from the UK to outside the UK but they did send some at least in the UK as I got one.

They didnt send them in any kind of order either like say the first 1,000 orders got them because I made 2 orders, the first one was 2 cassettes and 1 card and I didnt realise until the next day it didnt have a CD in it, so then I tried to buy the CD one but they didn't let me as you could only buy one signed thing and I didnt want to cancel the cassette one incase I still couldnt buy the CD one so I just used another email address and bought the CD one and it was the CD bundle one they sent. So my first order never got it but my second one did.:scoff:

I actually just bought another one to prove a point to them :derpna3:

PqavwmN.png

vgXIAiR.png

GFQn7kG.png

They advertise it as a Bundle, you are buying the 'Physical Product' of the CD + Signed Card as one item. You put your details in and buy it then on your receipt only then are you told it's two separate things bought for individual amounts :pls:

How are they allowed to do that?

6 minutes ago, Barry said:

I actually just bought another one to prove a point to them :derpna3:

PqavwmN.png

vgXIAiR.png

GFQn7kG.png

They advertise it as a Bundle, you are buying the 'Physical Product' of the CD + Signed Card as one item. You put your details in and buy it then on your receipt only then are you told it's two separate things bought for individual amounts :pls:

How are they allowed to do that?

ok but why did you waste your money on gary fucking barlow? :bye:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i bought mine from the uk and i’m in the us :whatever:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok but why did you waste your money on gary fucking barlow? :bye:

I've already cancelled the order :creepna2:

That was just the first one that came up when I googled universalmusic.com album bundle and signed art card

Just now, Barry said:

I've already cancelled the order :creepna2:

That was just the first one that came up when I googled universalmusic.com album bundle and signed art card

in that case :ma:

thank you for your scientific contribution in the name of anti-scamming and lana appreciation :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

French store just send the cancellation email, this is disgusting for us the fans… not even a good discount code or some gift lmao, also the 5 dollars refunds what a joke

original.gif

C'est avec un immense regret que nous avons été informés que
nous ne recevrons pas la carte dédicacée offerte qui faisait partie
de votre commande sur le store Lana Del Rey.
Nous sommes vraiment désolés pour la gêne.
Merci beaucoup,
Le Service client

i don’t fucking care give me my money back 💀

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Hope lana takes a rest and does a not “rushed” era and if you dont want to sign a bunch of cards just dont sell them please, my head been hurting for months for this fucking cards

original.gif

I feel like out of all the stores the Canadian one is the absolute WORST. I was told on the 9th of March that I will receive a refund within 3-5 business days (I demanded a full refund and made sure to say it was false advertising so I wanted the FULL refund) sent them another email yesterday because no fucking refund can be seen and if I don't get an email by tomorrow I will get my bank provider involved as I already called them and asked if (worst case scenario I don't get my refund) if they will open a dispute with the Canadian store which they will, because paying $125.05 NZD for a fucking CD is ridiculous. I was willing to pay that for the art card but not a CD on it's own. Never purchasing anything from the Canadian store again; so utterly disgusted and disappointed with their customer service. This has been by far my worst experience purchasing LDR merch. 

Also, I'm now starting to wonder if the COCC signed lithos and art cards were real signatures because I had no problem receiving a signed litho and art card from the COCC era. If anyone knows anything please enlighten me because I am genuinely so confused.  

Edit: I wonder if we all send a very polite message to her Honeymoon IG account about this she will do something? Maybe I'm going crazy :bye3:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

43 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Also, I'm now starting to wonder if the COCC signed lithos and art cards were real signatures because I had no problem receiving a signed litho and art card from the COCC era. If anyone knows anything please enlighten me because I am genuinely so confused.  

yeah i managed to snag a signed chemtrails art card and litho from her german store like in september 2021 so it definitely feels fishy 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 hours ago, CyberCherry said:

We been speculating this for months but people want to believe lana but girl… there were a TON

of chemtrails signed cards, and they look so fake, same with the lithos… but some people called that “difamation” lmao

3 hours ago, CyberCherry said:

Edit: I wonder if we all send a very polite message to her Honeymoon IG account about this she will do something?

Hope she will but she is just lazy:um3:

original.gif