Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

31 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

We been speculating this for months but people want to believe lana but girl… there were a TON

of chemtrails signed cards, and they look so fake, same with the lithos… but some people called that “difamation” lmao

Hope she will but she is just lazy:um3:

I feel like they could have easily gotten fake signatures for the BB ones as well. Something else must have happened. Maybe they put more on sale than Lana agreed to sign or they just lost them. 

Some people complained about the cotcc signatures maybe thats why they made less for bb and made lana post about it? But i feel they lost a big package or the label never shipped them because (as i said in multiple post) the green ones that she signed a bunch of were like never seen? Ive seen 1/2 on resell websites but not that much, compared to the silver signature thats everywhere and a lot of them… i just feel that the label never send those or idk?

original.gif

That’s what happened with the customers service 

(don’t f with me during aries season)

they sent me this

Spoiler

Hello, 

We regret to inform you that the Lana Del Rey autographed cards will not be delivered. 
We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience, this is unfortunately beyond our control. 

However, to make up for this inconvenience we will contact you in the next few days to provide you with a 20% discount code to use on the Lana Del Rey store. 

Once again, we apologize for the delay and we remain at your disposal if needed. 

so I replied with

Spoiler

Hi, after six months I’ve been informed that I won’t receive my signed card and that I will receive a discount code. Since I’m not interested in spending more money on Lana Del Rey’s team, I would like a total refund. It’s not my fault that the CD was shipped without the signed card I bought. After six months my order is still incomplete and I want a refund. Thank you

They did NOT want to refund me, they knew the CD wasn’t under blister 💀

Spoiler

Hello, 

Could you please send us a picture of the CDs in your possession? If they are not under blister, we will unfortunately not be able to return them. 

Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to hearing from you. 

But my CD arrived damaged (I also posted the same pictures I sent them on this thread some months ago)

Spoiler
Hi,
I hope you’re joking. I’ve ordered it six months ago, of course my CD isn’t under blister. It also arrived damaged but since I was waiting for the signed card to arrive I didn’t want to ask for a refund yet. Here’s some pics, you can also see the poor quality of the package that damaged the CD.

So the CD arrived damaged, the signed card didn’t arrive at all… I do want a refund.
Thank you

[then I sent them some pics of the broken CD with its original package]

46-E67595-98-B4-41-F2-BE75-39207-EA84689

So

Spoiler

EB806480-5-A5-D-4-AA8-9-A96-B13-AD56-C7-

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

4 hours ago, TextBook said:

That’s what happened with the customers service 

(don’t f with me during aries season)

they sent me this

Hide contents

Hello, 

We regret to inform you that the Lana Del Rey autographed cards will not be delivered. 
We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience, this is unfortunately beyond our control. 

However, to make up for this inconvenience we will contact you in the next few days to provide you with a 20% discount code to use on the Lana Del Rey store. 

Once again, we apologize for the delay and we remain at your disposal if needed. 

so I replied with

Hide contents

Hi, after six months I’ve been informed that I won’t receive my signed card and that I will receive a discount code. Since I’m not interested in spending more money on Lana Del Rey’s team, I would like a total refund. It’s not my fault that the CD was shipped without the signed card I bought. After six months my order is still incomplete and I want a refund. Thank you

They did NOT want to refund me, they knew the CD wasn’t under blister 💀

Hide contents

Hello, 

Could you please send us a picture of the CDs in your possession? If they are not under blister, we will unfortunately not be able to return them. 

Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to hearing from you. 

But my CD arrived damaged (I also posted the same pictures I sent them on this thread some months ago)

Hide contents
Hi,
I hope you’re joking. I’ve ordered it six months ago, of course my CD isn’t under blister. It also arrived damaged but since I was waiting for signed card to arrive I didn’t want to ask for a refund yet. Here’s some pics, you can also see the poor quality of the package that damaged the CD.

So the CD arrived damaged, the signed card didn’t arrive at all… I do want a refund.
Thank you

[then I sent them some pics of the broken CD with its original package]

46-E67595-98-B4-41-F2-BE75-39207-EA84689

So

Hide contents

EB806480-5-A5-D-4-AA8-9-A96-B13-AD56-C7-

legend about to broke mine to get a full refund

original.gif

I have never experienced such awful customer service like this, here is the emails that was sent and received if anyone is interested:

My first email contacting them after getting the cancelation email + the email that the CD was shipped;

Spoiler

Hello,
I ordered the Lana Del Rey Signed Card and received the following message:
"We are sorry to inform you the following items have been cancelled from your order because they have been deleted by our supplier and therefore are no longer available." Additionally, I also received this message as well:
"If you have already been charged we will issue a refund to you straight away which you should see on your next bank statement."

However, instead of receiving a refund, money was taken out of my account (I received a charge, not a refund.) I am extremely worried about the security of my banking account and I want my refund(s) and money back.

Then they responded with this;

Spoiler

Hi, 

Thank you for your message. 

We can confirm that payment for this order was authorised 24th September 2021. 

When a payment was authorised, it is held and then released back into your account. 

Payment was then taken once your order was processed at our warehouse on 4th March 2022. 

We hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

My response to that email;

Spoiler

Hi,

Why is there no refund from you? What I ordered has now been cancelled by you so I would like a refund; I have contacted my bank and they have also said they will take further actions if you do not give me the refund I am owed. I don't understand why you are saying my order was processed at your warehouse when I received an email saying it was cancelled. I only ordered the CD that was advertised with the signed art card purely so I could get a signed art card by Lana, and if I cannot get what was advertised to me then I am lawfully eligible for a refund. It is enough that I have had to wait so long to receive the upsetting news about the art card being cancelled, the least you could do is give me the refund I am owed. Unless you have sent the CD + signed art card then I want a refund so please make this clear otherwise my bank will take further actions. 

I got the email that the CD was shipped to me so I sent them another email;

Spoiler

Hi,

I am further following up on my last email as I received an email for a shipping confirmation for just the CD (no signed art card). I ordered the as advertised CD + signed art card and do not want the CD if it will not be coming with the signed art card as advertised, therefore I would like a refund please as I have now payed $125.05 NZD in total just for a CD; I will further state I was happy to pay this amount before as I was getting a signed art card, however, I’m not happy paying $125.05 NZD just for a CD. 

Please issue me my refund I am owed as that is false advertising and I did not say I was okay with being sent just the CD by itself with no signed art card. If no action is taken on your end I will contact my bank as stated in my previous email to open a dispute. 

They responded with this;

Spoiler

Hi, 

Apologies for the issues you have experienced with your order. 

We can confirm a refund has been issued. This will process within 3-5 working days. 

There is no need to return the unsigned item, please keep with our compliments. 

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Waited 3-5 working days (still no refund to be seen) so I sent them this;

Spoiler

Hi,

Thank you for your email in regards to issuing me my refund. 

I have not yet received the refund since the last email you sent me and it has been more than 5 working days so I would please like to follow up on this. Please let me know when I can expect to receive my refund as I am now starting to get concerned. 

I would also please like to clarify that the refund is $125.05 NZD as that what was charged to my credit card. 

Still no reply so I sent them another email;

Spoiler

Hi, 

I still have not received my full refund, can you please send me my full refund urgently as I have been waiting since the 9th of March, otherwise I will be contacting my bank provider. 

So there. They had their chances but I'm not getting an email back from them and still no full refund to be seen so I'm done and contacting my bank provider. Never had to do this before in regards to an order online and I have ordered a lot of shit online. The communication from Aliexpress sellers is literally better than this, I have no words.

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

10 hours ago, CyberCherry said:

I have never experienced such awful customer service like this, here is the emails that was sent and received if anyone is interested:

My first email contacting them after getting the cancelation email + the email that the CD was shipped;

Hide contents

Hello,
"We are sorry to inform you the following items have been cancelled from your order because they have been deleted by our supplier and therefore are no longer available." Additionally, I also received this message as well:
"If you have already been charged we will issue a refund to you straight away which you should see on your next bank statement."

However, instead of receiving a refund, money was taken out of my account (I received a charge, not a refund.) I am extremely worried about the security of my banking account and I want my refund(s) and money back.

Hide contents

Hi, 

When a payment was authorised, it is held and then released back into your account. 

Payment was then taken once your order was processed at our warehouse on 4th March 2022. 

We hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Hide contents

Hi,

Why is there no refund from you? What I ordered has now been cancelled by you so I would like a refund; I have contacted my bank and they have also said they will take further actions if you do not give me the refund I am owed. I don't understand why you are saying my order was processed at your warehouse when I received an email saying it was cancelled. I only ordered the CD that was advertised with the signed art card purely so I could get a signed art card by Lana, and if I cannot get what was advertised to me then I am lawfully eligible for a refund. It is enough that I have had to wait so long to receive the upsetting news about the art card being cancelled, the least you could do is give me the refund I am owed. Unless you have sent the CD + signed art card then I want a refund so please make this clear otherwise my bank will take further actions. 

Hide contents

Hi,

I am further following up on my last email as I received an email for a shipping confirmation for just the CD (no signed art card). I ordered the as advertised CD + signed art card and do not want the CD if it will not be coming with the signed art card as advertised, therefore I would like a refund please as I have now payed $125.05 NZD in total just for a CD; I will further state I was happy to pay this amount before as I was getting a signed art card, however, I’m not happy paying $125.05 NZD just for a CD. 

Please issue me my refund I am owed as that is false advertising and I did not say I was okay with being sent just the CD by itself with no signed art card. If no action is taken on your end I will contact my bank as stated in my previous email to open a dispute. 

Hide contents

Hi, 

We can confirm a refund has been issued. This will process within 3-5 working days. 

Hide contents

Hi,

I have not yet received the refund since the last email you sent me and it has been more than 5 working days so I would please like to follow up on this. Please let me know when I can expect to receive my refund as I am now starting to get concerned. 

I would also please like to clarify that the refund is $125.05 NZD as that what was charged to my credit card. 

Hide contents

Hi, 

I still have not received my full refund, can you please send me my full refund urgently as I have been waiting since the 9th of March, otherwise I will be contacting my bank provider. 

So there. They had their chances but I'm not getting an email back from them and still no full refund to be seen so I'm done and contacting my bank provider. Never had to do this before in regards to an order online and I have ordered a lot of shit online. The communication from Aliexpress sellers is literally better than this, I have no words.

Scammy

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Currently I have all the money back from my two orders, one is complete and one is still temporary I think. I just went on my bank app and disputed them. The one I bought the Cassettes with signed Art Card I have been refunded 1p and £5 ffrom them, people that were refunded 1p should check again and might have got £5 also now and then the bank gave me back the rest of the money, on my bank statement it says "Credit Adjustment" but they emailed me saying thanks for getting in touch with your dispute with 'Digital Stores' we have refunded and we trust this is satisfactory. The other one the last email said they have refunded me while they investigate but haven't got back to me yet.

Update: Looks like my threatening email scared them and I got my refund finally (just appeared in my bank statements while I was on the phone with my bank provider) But I did send another email saying how awful their customer service was since they couldn't even be bothered sending me an email back that they FINALLY issued me my refund and I will never order from the Canadian store again :hottie:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT IS DIS? They literally cancelled all the album artcards a few weeks ago and now they have started to ship the signed posters??? I’m sorry but i just can’t with this anymore ABDCB2-B3-E393-40-B6-AC04-07700-E99-E367

10 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT IS DIS? They literally cancelled all the album artcards a few weeks ago and now they have started to ship the signed posters??? I’m sorry but i just can’t with this anymore ABDCB2-B3-E393-40-B6-AC04-07700-E99-E367

ok who the hell am i punching in the face

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 hours ago, honeyxmoon said:

doesnt look real

image.png

On 4/8/2022 at 3:32 PM, honeyxmoon said:

On 4/8/2022 at 11:23 PM, honeyxmoon said:

:defeated:

D608-F4-F6-63-C0-4-DB6-8-D9-B-CB6787-FF0

Yeahhh... The signatures on both of these look fake af. They tried though.. (the letters A and N in 'Lana' are dead giveaways)

On 3/23/2022 at 3:03 PM, CyberCherry said:

Hide contents

Hello,

Hide contents

Hi, 

Hide contents

Hi,

Hide contents

Hi,

Hide contents

Hi, 

Hide contents

Hi,

Reveal hidden contents

Hi, 

I had a similar issue with Taylor Swift’s store, After Several emails they fixed it.

But I will NEVER buy from Camila or Selena’s store again…

IMG-3521.jpg

Hey guys, I don't like my chances but does anyone know ANYWHERE that still has the red LP in stock? I had it sent to a friend in the UK and it's only just arrived to me in Australia and it's absolutely destroyed - I've never had anything arrive so damaged, so now I'm scrambling to find another one :icant: