Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

19 hours ago, TextBook said:

Plsss I want it so much & my dumbass forgot to order the white vinyl last year. It's 140€ with shipping,without shipping it's like 76 € :toofloppy: but 140€ are too expensive for me right now.. I wanna cry:crai:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Plsss I want it so much & my dumbass forgot to order the white vinyl last year. It's 140€ with shipping,without shipping it's like 76 € :toofloppy: but 140€ are too expensive for me right now.. I wanna cry:crai:

It was $40 yestersay

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

i remember when the target cover was revealed and i was super excited because it’s just such a beautiful picture and i knew i needed to have it. it actually turned out to be the first lana cd i ever purchased and i’m glad it was this one because i still love it <3

I hope there still we be one left when I get home I don't have my credit card with me :icant:

EDIT: Fomo so big I asked my mum to get it for me bless her soul 

and bless you @hotshot2am for posting :kiss: the bunnies love and respect you

Amazon doesn't ship it to my country :toofloppy: hopefully it's really the transparent white but I wouldn't mind the opaque one :3

2 minutes ago, Lucasldr said:

I got the white pressing a while ago and it has a splatter of blue on side c/d. Has that happened to any others?

Blue banisters coming through, lol

36 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I wonder how different the new represses are for 2023 UV/LFL/NFR

i kinda was trying to not buy originals and represses but seeing those BB side by side.. kinda wanna get the represses now too lol

The translucent one is so beautiful I never wanted the opaque version luckily. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Blue banisters coming through, lol

The translucent one is so beautiful I never wanted the opaque version luckily. 

I didn’t actually know which one I had :thumb: I opened it a couple months back and it is the translucent and it is lovely! But seeing how different they are.. I am tempted by the repress 

I actually have orders of UV repress and coincidentally of the LFL repress which I wasn’t going to bother with- because my mam and her partner both bought it, so one will be coming my way haha

so whether to buy the NFR repress or not.. I can’t imagine lime green could come out noticeably different though 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

28 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I didn’t actually know which one I had :thumb: I opened it a couple months back and it is the translucent and it is lovely! But seeing how different they are.. I am tempted by the repress 

I actually have orders of UV repress and coincidentally of the LFL repress which I wasn’t going to bother with- because my mam and her partner both bought it, so one will be coming my way haha

so whether to buy the NFR repress or not.. I can’t imagine lime green could come out noticeably different though 

Maybe this one is not marbled

The legacy

14 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Your lime green NFR is marbled? 😳 Mine isn't. 

Hold it up to the light. Just like Blue Banisters

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Were the original pressings different to the 2020 repress? 

I think it was, but I don't remember what was different from the original pressing. I may be wrong tho.

The legacy