Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, uliusz said:

I’ve received it today and i also ordered from them :hottie:

Just one hour after posting this, I received a notification in the mail about the vinyl arriving tomorrow! :party:

On 11/7/2021 at 7:28 PM, picturebook said:

Anyone else having trouble with the white vinyl? Living Legend sounds awful. Especially the first chorus has some pops that are really disturbing.

I played mine for the first time last weekend, it sounded flawless to me. Maybe yours got some production error, or what kind of record player do you have? :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

18 hours ago, annedelrey said:

Someone knows about this vinyl? Its on Fnac France and its going to be sold on 19 november

https://www.fnac.com/a16404543/Lana-Del-Rey-Blue-Banisters-Vinyle-album#int=S:NonApplicable|NonApplicable|NonApplicable|16404543|BL1|L1

I dont know if its the red one cause its says import. 

Its not the black one, this is: 

https://www.fnac.com/a16257541/Lana-Del-Rey-Blue-Banisters-Edition-Limitee-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=1

You can purchase It now an It says limited edition, but its not.

Well there's a chance that could be the red one. One store from Poland has put the red vinyl on sale but it's unavailable right now but they've been known to importing some exclusives on their own so i'm not 100% sure. 

1 hour ago, uliusz said:

Well there's a chance that could be the red one. One store from Poland has put the red vinyl on sale but it's unavailable right now but they've been known to importing some exclusives on their own so i'm not 100% sure. 

Wooow! Lets yo! Fingers crossed!!

Can you link the store?

Hd7c-1.gif

Aw yiss my white variant is finally shipping from Amazon, I got a tracking number officially. Finally my first vinyl variant to come in from this release. Next up is my target order, it says preparing for shipment. I'm super excited about those two. Now my yellow one I have no clue when I get that one since it's coming from Canada.

3 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Im hoping Fnac is red one too then. Ill write CS tomorrow and ask them!

I actually asked them yesterday and they told me it was the black vinyl :crossed: but i really believe they still don’t have much clue about it 

Any ideas where could i Get the Yellow transparent one with the pretty cover to Central Europe ? 
except eBay where it’s double the price .. 

i could also send it to a friend to the US .. but it says it’s sold out in the USA in almost all stores I checked .. 

1 minute ago, fanb said:

Any ideas where could i Get the Yellow transparent one with the pretty cover to Central Europe ? 
except eBay where it’s double the price .. 

i could also send it to a friend to the US .. but it says it’s sold out in the USA in almost all stores I checked .. 

https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/double-vinyle-jaune-transparent-blue-bannisters