Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

6 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

Yesss I’m pretty sure I bought mine from Walmart but I’ve also seen them at dollar general before. I love using it to display my cds:flutter:

+ the Strawb pound cake candle and pretty flowersssss you've got a whole vibe going :flutter:

oh my god my boyfriend and i woke up at like 7 to go to the ONLY target in our area that had it in stock, they only had two and were instructed by UMG to not hold it for anyone calling, because we definitely asked. Anyways, we were able to get one!!!! bless up for real 

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

its so funny to me how yall are being so dramatic about the red vinyl when its still available on Roughtrade and going for ~30$ on discogs :rip: 

Half of the ppl selling it on discogs probably don’t even have their copy yet :rip:

my friend kept the only 2 vinyls my target had locked in a cabinet behind the counter for me until I got one he's a true legend :wub: he also offered to give it to me for free in exhange for head but momma just got her stimmy from college so no more suckin dick for plastic :true:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

50 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

my friend kept the only 2 vinyls my target had locked in a cabinet behind the counter for me until I got one he's a true legend :wub: he also offered to give it to me for free in exhange for head but momma just got her stimmy from college so no more suckin dick for plastic :true:

:thumb3:

Did anyone who ordered from the Canadian store and had their order delayed get any updates today? I ordered everything from their store, including the signed CD, and it was delayed until today, but I haven't gotten any shipping updates. I wonder if I'm ever going to get my stuff. :crai:

30 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Did anyone who ordered from the Canadian store and had their order delayed get any updates today? I ordered everything from their store, including the signed CD, and it was delayed until today, but I haven't gotten any shipping updates. I wonder if I'm ever going to get my stuff. :crai:

girl same! :crying5: i've been obsessively checking my email all day and i'm wondering if they'll say its delayed again or if they'll cancel it or if they're waiting til monday to ship things like a bunch of assholes. :pft: i'm just worried. and i'm afraid to contact them bc when i did about the lime nfr, they just cancelled it then when i tried to order it again they cancelled it again like i wasn't allowed to have it anymore. :what: and after that i started using the uk store (which isnt stupid and works well) til they forced my hand this round (which is stupid and i hate it). :coffee: i just hope i get an update someday and i actually get the yellow vinyl. :sadcore: i'd be so sad if i didnt get it in the end bc that cover is so pretty. :icant:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

All of the targets near me say either out of stock or limited availability (which usually means they don’t have it I think) so I’m grateful I pre ordered but I was considering picking up another copy since mine won’t be here for another week and possibly selling it later on if I didn’t open one of the copies… nvm then lmao 

1 hour ago, Distantly said:

All of the targets near me say either out of stock or limited availability (which usually means they don’t have it I think) so I’m grateful I pre ordered but I was considering picking up another copy since mine won’t be here for another week and possibly selling it later on if I didn’t open one of the copies… nvm then lmao 

there were only two targets in the state that i’m rn that had them. i called both of them cause they were each a 40 minute drive in different directions and both of them only got TWO. literally there were 4 bb records in the entire state. and i got the last one wig 

giphy.gif

I got the red from Target! 1gOfj3s.jpg

I didn't see it at first so I thought maybe the website hadn't updated yet and I was too late but I asked this one employee and he went to the back and came out with it in his hand hYZZJXg.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺