Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

tbh this whole situation is a problem with the vinyl industry not lana's team. vinyl production is simply not built to sustain 21st century demand, nor was the vinyl industry expecting continued popularity in the digital age. 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

My Target record shipped yesterday!!! :party:

It’s crazy how limited these BB variants seem to be considering how many different variants we got for Chemtrails and how you can still purchase a majority of them. I’m sorry to anyone who is having trouble getting any of the BB records :(

Sooo I pre-ordered the Target record and CD as soon as they dropped then somehow it got cancelled and I just learn about it today and it is already sold out? Going to drive to my nearest Target which is like an hour away (I live in the middle of nowhere) but I doubt they'll have it seeing how little of stock they had :toofunny: 

giphy.gif 

2 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Sooo I pre-ordered the Target record and CD as soon as they dropped then somehow it got cancelled and I just learn about it today and it is already sold out? Going to drive to my nearest Target which is like an hour away (I live in the middle of nowhere) but I doubt they'll have it seeing how little of stock they had :toofunny: 

You can check the nearest store next to you with stock just putting ur adress on the site: https://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-blue-banisters-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-84398045

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

You can check the nearest store next to you with stock just putting ur adress on the site: https://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-blue-banisters-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-84398045

Omg thank you for saving me that drive lol! Sadly, none in stock :( I'll have to wait to buy it off of someone else once they ship I guess :cryney2:

giphy.gif 

Saw one of my irls spinning the tractor vinyl and he said he got the LAST AND ONLY copy they had, and that they had mislabeled it, so he got it for $24 instead of $40 :trisha:

Spoiler

Me hearing about that after paying $65 to have it imported from France :oprah4:

3 hours ago, lustforlife said:

French store just putted yellow and White again on stock :party:

I don't think it ever went out of stock on the french store? only canada and us 

uk still has some stock too i think

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

17 hours ago, bigspender said:

there were only two targets in the state that i’m rn that had them. i called both of them cause they were each a 40 minute drive in different directions and both of them only got TWO. literally there were 4 bb records in the entire state. and i got the last one wig 

Good for you!!! I went to the target that’s really close to me that said limited availability just to check and nada. Maybe I should’ve asked but I doubt they had it tbh. 

on the plus side. I checked a local record store and they had the standard black so I finally got that!! 3/4 complete!!