Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Wow, they’re really taking people’s money and not offering refunds unless you ask for one yourself and even then they won’t give you a full one? Damn. :derpna2: Everything merch related this era has been a mess. I think every store thought there would be more stock of items than there was which ended to overselling then a bunch of cancelling. 

giphy.gif 

I emailed Bravado asking them about the cancelled cards, why we only get refunds when we actually ask for them and why they're selling items that are not even existing. That really is the worst customer service I ever came across. At this point I don't know if I should scream or cry - I was so happy that I was able to buy a signed card for the normal price and not from a scalper on eBay. Now waiting for their reply :crazy:

56 minutes ago, Elsemarie159 said:

I emailed Bravado asking them about the cancelled cards, why we only get refunds when we actually ask for them and why they're selling items that are not even existing. That really is the worst customer service I ever came across. At this point I don't know if I should scream or cry - I was so happy that I was able to buy a signed card for the normal price and not from a scalper on eBay. Now waiting for their reply :crazy:

keep us updated

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Dear Customer,

We are writing again to advise that unfortunately we have experienced a delay in receiving the signed artcards / poster that was part of you order.

We had hoped to receive these by now however, this is not the case and is now likely going to be in the New Year and we will ship these as soon as they land.

We are very sorry for the delay.

Many thanks,
Customer Services

welp, at least they are coming??

original.gif

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Dear Customer,

We are writing again to advise that unfortunately we have experienced a delay in receiving the signed artcards / poster that was part of you order.

We had hoped to receive these by now however, this is not the case and is now likely going to be in the New Year and we will ship these as soon as they land.

We are very sorry for the delay.

Many thanks,
Customer Services

welp, at least they are coming??

So. Fucking. Tired. 

(no they’re not coming, the same thing happened with Lady Gaga’s signed posters that were cancelled after a year)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

22 minutes ago, TextBook said:

So. Fucking. Tired. 

(no they’re not coming, the same thing happened with Lady Gaga’s signed posters that were cancelled after a year)

Honestly i think they might come, because if it was non-viable they would refund and cancel asap or say they would send it un-signed… but is so strange that there was so few signed cards AND a few of the green signature just for the US, so… i guess they are somewhere idk, just hoping for that

original.gif

lol someone told me that bravado did refund them the whole cost but they had to send the cd back 💀 

but that at first they told them that it wasn’t their problem? ummmmm yeah it most certainly IS your problem stupid fucks

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

What are the odds of her signing more copies? I'll admit I never got one bc I thought the music was enough and it is but w everyone posting pics n such I kinda wanna get one now too strangely enough ah

also, I still haven't opened my vinyl yet, I really think the alt cover w the yellow vinyl is so so gorgeous 

UV/Honeymoon

5 hours ago, sanchez said:

DfPRjxV.jpg

Discount... :toofloppy: 

And how do they decide who is getting a card? I am a little speechless. But at least I learned my lesson: For me it's better buying from a scalper and actually receiving the signed stuff than buying from her store and being mega frustrated.

Guys, i ordered a Red transparent Target version of BB on this UK store's website since September but now it's December already and I still haven't received my vinyl yet.

I tried to contact this store several times but no one answered, same as email. Is this a scam tho? I'm in Australia so I know it takes time since this store is in UK but I just can't contact them.

https://www.horizonsmusic.co.uk/

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing