Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

56 minutes ago, Pale Moonlight said:

Just checked again and the vinyl is up now!

Thank you! Doing gods work.  Very much appreciated lol. Snatched. Can rest easy now. White, yellow, and Target exclusive secured. 

Dang the white and yellow vinyls are already sold out :( I got the Target vinyl and the 3 CDs with different covers atleast :krylie:

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

2 hours ago, shady said:

Since Lana ia racist and won't make this copy available for anyone but Americans who have Target in their town

how does that make any sense when you included an image of hmv in your post ??? its not even target

49 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Sometimes I remember a sparkly vinyl exists for Chemtrails and I’m :defeated::crai:  So random that it got distributed months after the album release. :xcry:

It's actually not sparkly! The photo looks like that because the photo was taken with the camera flash on. The burgundy color is similar to HM red vinyl.

Just want to say again how beautiful everything is this era. Covers and vinyls are just, yesssss. Minus the red lol. I love the cover but red is getting a little boring. I really cannot get over how beautiful the blue cover/yellow vinyl pairing is. Then the standard cover, just wow.:oprah:

Now that I got the tractor vinyl I’m really hoping UO has the side profile photo as their cover, I might have to pick that one up as well :suicide:

I’ve never double picked for an era before but now I’m thinking it’s time….. oh god, why did she do this to us

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

40 minutes ago, yourboy said:

It's actually not sparkly! The photo looks like that because the photo was taken with the camera flash on. The burgundy color is similar to HM red vinyl.

Oh! Okay that makes me less sad for not owning it then. :creep: (I dunno if I would call it burgundy though... my HM vinyl is bright red?)

28 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

fnac just updated the alternate cover cd and it’s the hmv one so hoping the vinyl is coming soon

I WON :trisha: Just hoping they’ll add the exclusive vinyl too before my discount code expires lol!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

y'all just taking a min to proud of myself for not immediately ordering the target version...i already ordered the white vinyl from her store and know for sure that the target version will be available for some time, and as my $funds$ are low for the rest of the month i am holding off on buying other variants (at least until I get paid again at the end of the month lol). watch me eat my words in the case that she releases other merch soon BUT this is real growth for me & my spending habits :smokes: anyhow still love hearing about what everyone else is buying

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

y'all just taking a min to proud of myself for not immediately ordering the target version...i already ordered the white vinyl from her store and know for sure that the target version will be available for some time, and as my $funds$ are low for the rest of the month i am holding off on buying other variants (at least until I get paid again at the end of the month lol). watch me eat my words in the case that she releases other merch soon BUT this is real growth for me & my spending habits :smokes: anyhow still love hearing about what everyone else is buying

wow, you're so strong :flutter: i was planning to cut back on my spending this month as i had to make a larger purchase last week, but i got weak the moment i saw the vinyls :icant: and i will buy the red one too like a good clown

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Spending/Shopping addictions are a hard time to deal with (i'm being totally serious), good on you for staying strong! The way these things are marketed and sold are done purposefully to make you feel like you need to get them ASAP so you don't miss out, and it's super stressful. I know I shouldn't have ordered a vinyl but I did anyway because of the anxiety of missing out, it's so bad, BUT the important thing is that you're staying strong and you're at least aware of how these things affect you. Life is a process, everything happens one step at a time, I have faith in you

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />