Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

I was planning on saving my money this semester so I can buy a printer sometime later this winter, but then I realized that plan will have to wait because Lana was about to drop preorders soon. :air:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Also one more thing: I am kinda sad that Lana isn't doing bonus tracks anymore. It's crazy to think that UV was the last album that had bonus tracks. At least she's giving us 14 tracks with this release. Chemtrails really needed some bonus tracks (that aren't sleepy).

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

Can’t decide which one is the best to order. I LOVE the yellow disc but not a great fan of the artwork so I’ll skip that one. The “transparent white” disc is kinda sus, what does it mean? It could be the same color as the Chemtrails transparent one. The red vinyl is beautiful but will it be just like Honeymoon? I already have Honeymoon on translucent red vinyl. God I can’t decide :oprah:

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

also why does fnac website say that blue banisters is shipping out october 8th?

Shhh that’s okay, that’s okay :oop2:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

28 minutes ago, Hannus said:

wow, you're so strong :flutter: i was planning to cut back on my spending this month as i had to make a larger purchase last week, but i got weak the moment i saw the vinyls :icant: and i will buy the red one too like a good clown

28 minutes ago, yayoop said:

Spending/Shopping addictions are a hard time to deal with (i'm being totally serious), good on you for staying strong! The way these things are marketed and sold are done purposefully to make you feel like you need to get them ASAP so you don't miss out, and it's super stressful. I know I shouldn't have ordered a vinyl but I did anyway because of the anxiety of missing out, it's so bad, BUT the important thing is that you're staying strong and you're at least aware of how these things affect you. Life is a process, everything happens one step at a time, I have faith in you

thanks y'all– and trust me, my clown dress will be on the second i get my next paycheck! :flop:

21 minutes ago, picturebook said:

Also one more thing: I am kinda sad that Lana isn't doing bonus tracks anymore. It's crazy to think that UV was the last album that had bonus tracks. At least she's giving us 14 tracks with this release. Chemtrails really needed some bonus tracks (that aren't sleepy).

AGREED i miss the 90s when so many artists had b-sides/bonus tracks released with every  CD/7" single!

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

thanks y'all– and trust me, my clown dress will be on the second i get my next paycheck! :flop:

Honestly me too, I literally shouldn't have ordered that vinyl yet but I couldn't help myself :suicide: watch me be homeless in two weeks when the rents due :suicide:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

god, Fnac must to have red vinyl. They always had exclusives from Target/HMV, take the recent releases - Billie, Halsey, Finnieas. I'm so worried :icant:

3 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

How many red Lana vinyls exist now? :raven: I remember when I loved the Honeymoon vinyl for being red, now I’m like... it’s just one among so many lol. (I only own the HM and red Chemtrails tho)

To be fair, none of the recent red vinyls are like the HM ones. The HM ones look like a red jolly rancher with the amount of transparency them have. They're so beautiful. The other red vinyls we've gotten since are great but just don't compare imo. The more recent Target pressing for COCC is the closest to HM but it still doesn't compare imo.

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Also, I ordered the Target vinyl and CD so now I'm up to 7 copies of BB :rip: 

And I thought it was bad ordering 5 copies of COCC :rip: 

omg, do you mind sharing how much BB has cost?? (for research)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

2 hours ago, 1212 said:

how does that make any sense when you included an image of hmv in your post ??? its not even target

I've read it somewhere that it will be mostly available in Target and Lana usually has these exclusives sold in Target or UO. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif