Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

The copies I've ordered have cost me $197.59 so far :rip: :crai:

Omg USD?? that's about 270$ AUD, i respect the dedication and am also jealous I can't spend that much ahaha

I like to think of Vinyl collection as Art collection, the value rises in time (I mean look at the Ultraviolence/Honeymoon alt additions, they're worth so much now)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I was able to snag a very cheap copy of the red Chemtrails vinyl on discogs for about $20, and then i was able to preorder the Target BB, THANK GOD ITS RED BTW I DIDNT EVEN CHECK! Paypal let me sign up to pay for the BB vinyl in 4ths which is awesome so that one only cost me about $10 today so for the price of one vinyl today I essentially secured my bag :krylie: is it worth going negative until my DD hits tomorrow? Yes :oprah3:

1 minute ago, yayoop said:

Omg USD?? that's about 270$ AUD, i respect the dedication and am also jealous I can't spend that much ahaha

I like to think of Vinyl collection as Art collection, the value rises in time (I mean look at the Ultraviolence/Honeymoon alt additions, they're worth so much now)

Yeah, it's certainly not cheap. However, I don't spend large sums of money all that often so it's not hitting my budget too hard luckily. 

Just now, Veinsineon said:

I was able to snag a very cheap copy of the red Chemtrails vinyl on discogs for anout $20, and then i was able to preorder the Target BB, THANK GOD ITS RED BTW I DIDNT EVEN CHECK! Paypal let me pay the BB vinyl in 4ths which is awesome

I love PayPal pay in 4, But don’t use it at urban Outfitters. At time of shipping there will be issues.

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I love PayPal pay in 4, But don’t use it at urban Outfitters. At time of shipping there will be issues.

Luckily i wont give that company my money :nails: but THANKS for letting me know , i usually use the afterpay thing instead

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Yeah, it's certainly not cheap. However, I don't spend large sums of money all that often so it's not hitting my budget too hard luckily. 

I trust you're doing what you can, as long as you're happy then it's fine. When we're dead money doesn't mean anything anyway (is that too morbid? I'm not trying to be morbid)

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I simultaneously love and hate UO. I have made so many vinyl purchases and have had no problem, but have also made so many others and have had SOOOO many problems. I bought the Euphoria VAS vinyl and it has been consistently getting delayed since the end of July, so i finally cancelled it.

It's frustrating cause some products there's no problem and with others it's never-ending 

I was interested how much I spent on COCC vs BB. And surprisingly I actually spent more on COCC than BB (also forgot about one copy of COCC, so turns out it's 7 copies for both albums :flop:). 

Chemtrails (4 vinyls, 2 CDs, 1 Boxset): $264.77

Blue Banisters (3 vinyls, 4 CDs): $197.59

I’ve only gotten the yellow and white vinyls and it came to $93. I plan on getting target, UO, and I’m praying we get an indie exclusive with standard cover art and new disc color because I told my friend I’d give her the white one (I already have a few white vinyls, Tinashe’s Songs For You, Zara Larson’s Poster Girl) and while it does match the cover art I kinda want a light blue or yellow with the standard cover art 

21 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I was interested how much I spent on COCC vs BB. And surprisingly I actually spent more on COCC than BB (also forgot about one copy of COCC, so turns out it's 7 copies for both albums :flop:). 

Chemtrails (4 vinyls, 2 CDs, 1 Boxset): $264.77

Blue Banisters (3 vinyls, 4 CDs): $197.59

Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time to break the previous record :smokes:

this is only the beginning, my soon homeless friends :magikarp:

Spoiler

:sluttybunny:

Just now, 5Rick said:

Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time to break the previous record :smokes:

this is only the beginning, my soon homeless friends :magikarp:

Reveal hidden contents

:sluttybunny:

I don't honestly see myself spending more on BB. If she drops an UO vinyl I'll get that, but that still won't bring the total above COCC's. And if she didn't release a boxset for BB already, it's not coming. And I don't personally like picture discs, so I won't be getting any of them if she releases them later. I didn't get the COCC picture discs either. I'm pretty happy with the vinyl variants for this era so far. Unless new Amazon or Indie appear that are STUNNING, I'll likely pass on them.

Dont panic. Its obv that all vinyl variants are going to be restocked when signed stuff comes out. Thats what im waiting to buy all the variants then.

I think Fnac France Will put out the new exclusive variant soon. Its strange cause the CD is already there. All the exclusive vinyls from artists like Billie or Halsey are always on the store, thats why i think this Will be too. Also cause in Europe you cant buy It anywhere rn. Fingers crossed:pray2:

Hd7c-1.gif

I think I'm gonna order the yellow and white vinyl, and the two alt covers on CD from her German store! :trisha: Like Chemtrails, I figured I can always get the standard CD later when it's a little cheaper if I want to. And the "exclusive" CD from Fnac! :flutter:

It's so mean that I have to pay like €20 more when buying from the German store, but I guess I don't have to pay taxes later so it's okay.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m crossing my fingers and toes for the Urban Outfitters exclusive to be the cover art of Lana smiling with the dogs, and come with a light spring green vinyl, really pastel. That would be gorgeous. (Or if we wanna get REALLY CRAZY, two different colored vinyls. Like one a light green and one a yellow, or one yellow and one blue)

Pls tell me you guys didn't know a John Deere was a tractor?? Now it makes too much sense why the alt cover is her on a tractor, but I swear did you all know??

I feel like I'm in a sci-fi movie and everything I thought I knew was a lie