Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

8 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Not to add to stress, But with the backlog for the pressing plants is worrying me that there really was a limited number of said vinyl. I’m actually shocked we’re even getting vinyl at release.

But literally every other artist has their new albums on vinyls such as Billie, Kacey, Halsey etc. I don't think Lana's vinyls are much of a big difference from them. :poordat:

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

We'll definitely start a class action lawsuit, I know just the person that can help us out. :oprah3:

I think I know exactly the right person too :mj:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

okay so fnac customer service is obviously not the best at english or knowing what a vinyl is because i asked them if they will be getting the hmv exclusive and i sent them a pic of it and they were like sorry we don’t have that red cd but we have this one *sends link to hmv exclusive cover cd* like? can’t you see it’s not a goddamn cd? 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Media Markt Germany has the alternative cover with her side profile

https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_lana-del-rey-blue-banisters-exklusive-version-mit-alternativem-cover-pop-international-cd-2762874.html

But not as a vinyl. They seemingly don't have the alternative cover of her smiling or the JD one either. As annoying as that is, it's probably a sign that those covers will stay pretty exclusive and limited

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i caved in and preordered the alt vinyl from an uk webstore… will probably cancel it if it becomes available in the european union tho

(ordered at vinyltap.co.uk if you wanna order too)

I'm crying! the way vinyls are manufactured in EU (probably in Czech Republic) and it's not available in EU stores looool it's just so annoying WEgp_NAJIfQ.jpg?size=800x1600&quality=96

50 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Ok i just talked with Fnac Customer service and they told me that they dont have a confirmation if they are going to sell the alt Vinyl or not. And they dont know when they are going to have It. :crying5:

FRUSTRATING????

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

52 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Ok i just talked with Fnac Customer service and they told me that they dont have a confirmation if they are going to sell the alt Vinyl or not. And they dont know when they are going to have It. :crying5:

maybe something happens monday morning??? 

:flop::defeated::flop:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

12 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

ugh! hopefully it drops before 12pm EST!

also when did the indie chemtrails drop? wasnt that the day everything dropped? i fear we may not get one this era :(

i think the red alt cover is indie exclusive??

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm