Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

my dear people of EU, since I've lost hope for the Fnac to release the red (HMV/Targer/Indies) exclusive vinyl, I've made some kind of compilation of (independent) record stores who sell and ship all over the EU. Some of them are for more reasonable price, some of them not but anyway here it is:

1. Assai Records - £34.99
2. Vinyl Tap - £29.99
3. Horizons Music - £31.37
4. Drift Records - £29.99
5. What Records - £24.99 
6. Piccadilly Records - £30.99

I'm not putting delivery prices because they will very from country to country so you can always check all of them and chose the best option because most of these store are UK. I encourage you to search for this vinyl variant at your local record stores, since as we have already understood it is also an indies "exclusive". Anyway I hope it would be helpful. Go get them, girls!

8 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

Is the Amazon 'Transparent Exclusive' any different to the Lana Webstore 'Tranparent White'?

This is what I want to know also. The "exclusive" is throwing me off. That means it should be available on Amazon only ??‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

Both :party:

:trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

icon !! that's exactly what i wanted.. give me that baby blue/periwinkle vinyl with the smiling cover pleasepleaseplease :angie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

47 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

This is what I want to know also. The "exclusive" is throwing me off. That means it should be available on Amazon only ??‍♂️

I guess take this with a grain of salt (as I have no idea if a random live help person would be able to access the required information), but I contacted amazon on their live chat feature and asked what made it an Amazon exclusive and they said that its Transparent White and that it is the same as Lana's web-store one - I've attached the transcript (Excluding non essential parts below): 

Me: Hi there, I'm looking to ask about the details of an Amazon product - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FQ36XY6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_XDB7GYX14N7DRWFD4FR5

Amazon: What info you need about the above item?

Me: I would like to know what specifically makes it an amazon exclusive Vinyl - ie what feature makes it different to the 'Transparent White' Vinyl I can buy elsewhere (ie Lana Del Rey's offical store)

if that makes sense

Amazon: As it is Transparent White it's Amazon exclusive

Amazon: There is nothing more to it

Me: That's what I'm confused about as Lana Del Rey's official store also offers it in Transparent White

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/blue-banisters-transparent-white-2lp

Amazon: Yes it will offer as it's the singer official website

Me: So the Amazon exclusive would be the same as this?

Amazon: Yes

Me: Ok thanks very much for your help :)

Amazon: You're welcome.

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

5 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

I guess take this with a grain of salt, but I contacted amazon on their live chat feature and asked what made it an Amazon exclusive and they said that its Transparent White and that it is the same as Lana's web-store one - I've attached the transcript (Excluding non essential parts below): 

Me: Hi there, I'm looking to ask about the details of an Amazon product - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FQ36XY6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_XDB7GYX14N7DRWFD4FR5

Me: I would like to know what specifically makes it an amazon exclusive Vinyl - ie what feature makes it different to the 'Transparent White' Vinyl I can buy elsewhere (ie Lana Del Rey's offical store)

if that makes sense

Me: That's what I'm confused about as Lana Del Rey's official store also offers it in Transparent White

Isn't it cheaper on Amazon?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Isn't it cheaper on Amazon?

I don't know as its currently out of stock with no price listed :(

I don't really care about price though, I just want to know if I need to buy one in addition to the one from Lana's store to get a complete collection of BB vinyls ?

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

To be fair, none of the variants say store exclusive, as others did, so I'm guessing the yellow one will be the one that's gonna be sold @ UO, like the white one is being sold @ Amazon. 

They do on The Australian store - 

BLUE BANISTERS (EXCLUSIVE WHITE 2LP GATEFOLD) + DIGITAL ALBUM

It also says "white" in the title and "Transparent White" in the description, so I'm really hoping that what I've bought from the Australian store is the same 'Transparent White' as on her UK/US store.....

6 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

They do on The Australian store - 

BLUE BANISTERS (EXCLUSIVE WHITE 2LP GATEFOLD) + DIGITAL ALBUM

It also says "white" in the title and "Transparent White" in the description, so I'm really hoping that what I've bought from the Australian store is the same 'Transparent White' as on her UK/US store.....

Well, idk how they had in the AUS store w/ Chemtrails, but they've always had store exclusive, and not just exclusive, when they're only being sold on her store, so this might be the case (it's been like this every era).

I'm sure the white you bought is the same from the others stores, bc afaik, AUS store is the only one that has the word exclusive under them.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:
5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Well, idk how they had in the AUS store w/ Chemtrails, but they've always had store exclusive, and not just exclusive, when they're only being sold on her store, so this might be the case (it's been like this every era).

I'm sure the white you bought is the same from the others stores, bc afaik, AUS store is the only one that has the word exclusive under them.

That makes sense :)

25 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

I guess take this with a grain of salt (as I have no idea if a random live help person would be able to access the required information), but I contacted amazon on their live chat feature and asked what made it an Amazon exclusive and they said that its Transparent White and that it is the same as Lana's web-store one - I've attached the transcript (Excluding non essential parts below): 

if that makes sense

Thank you for doing some research ?? It's much appreciated 

I didn't realise how stressful getting every vinyl variant of every release was going to become ??? (Major first world problem I'm aware)

11 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Thank you for doing some research ?? It's much appreciated 

No worries :)

1 minute ago, LanaBoi said:

I didn't realise how stressful getting every vinyl variant of every release was going to become ??? (Major first world problem I'm aware)

Lol. It was a nightmare during COCC. So many different variants coming from multiple outlets. I had to make a spreadsheet just to keep track.