Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

4 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Who’s thinking the white vinyl if ordered through Amazon will be canceled or black?

Im not worried cause i've always got my preorders from Amazon. As for color, I'm sure it will be white just not like the mock up. 

Edited by Alunadelrey
Typos

1 hour ago, Alunadelrey said:

Im not worried cause i've always got my preorders from Amazon. As for color, I'm sure it will be white just not like the mock up. 

Do you think its a different Vinyl to the one being sold on Lana's web stores? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

4 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

probably the same since the urban outfitters exclusive is the same yellow as the one in lana’s web stores 

I believe its the same as this is what the Amazon person said when I contacted them. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I have spoken to Fnac customer service again.

They have told me that they are waiting for the supplier's response to see if they are going to send them vinyls and then be able to sell them. They told me that a lot of people are asking for that vinyl.

Thats why they are insisting so much to the provider, but that at the moment there is no response

Hd7c-1.gif

6 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

They have told me that they are waiting for the supplier's response to see if they are going to send them vinyls and then be able to sell them. They told me that a lot of people are asking for that vinyl.

Thats why they are insisting so much to the provider, but that at the moment there is no response

ur doing gods work

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 hour ago, annedelrey said:

You are the best!! Hope they sell them, it’s really strange they wouldn’t this time… LET’S PRESSURE THEM

original.gif

I talked with Lauren, Alice, Frederique and Alex hahahaha :ahh:

Lets make some presure. You just need to go till the botom of the Page and find chat. Then ask them about the Vinyl. Use Google translate !! Maybe if they see interest they will insist too.

I leave the message i always use to Talk to them:

J'aimerais savoir s'ils vont sortir le vinyle Blue Banisters de Lana del Rey. Je parle du vinyle rouge avec la pochette alternative. En ce moment vous avez le CD à vendre et j'aimerais savoir si vous allez avoir le vinyle.

Hd7c-1.gif

33 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

I talked with Lauren, Alice, Frederique and Alex hahahaha :ahh:

Lets make some presure. You just need to go till the botom of the Page and find chat. Then ask them about the Vinyl. Use Google translate !! Maybe if they see interest they will insist too.

I leave the message i always use to Talk to them:

J'aimerais savoir s'ils vont sortir le vinyle Blue Banisters de Lana del Rey. Je parle du vinyle rouge avec la pochette alternative. En ce moment vous avez le CD à vendre et j'aimerais savoir si vous allez avoir le vinyle.

just sent them message and Frederic told me this: "Regarding your request, I invite you to contact the sales department on 08 92 35 04 05."

besties from France who also crave for this vinyl, is it possible that someone of you will contact their sales department? it would be so nice to get some information directly from them. Unfortunately, they don't have email. :toofunny:

2 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

just sent them message and Frederic told me this: "Regarding your request, I invite you to contact the sales department on 08 92 35 04 05."

besties from France who also crave for this vinyl, is it possible that someone of you will contact their sales department? it would be so nice to get some information directly from them. Unfortunately, they don't have email. :toofunny:

Frederic always says that :thumb3: you need to try yo other agent!

Hd7c-1.gif

Heck!! The yellow vinyl sold out at Urban Outfitters. I didn't get to preorder it either. I guess when I get the chance I will order from the France site lol 

Has anyone ordered from Universal Germany before? They still haven't charged me for my pre-order, it's still pending in my bank, and when I read the customer service F&Q's, they say I have to make sure I let them know my order number when I make my payment? How am I supposed to do that when I'm waiting for them to charge my credit card, I don't get it? This is my second time trying to order from them (first time earlier this year, a picture disk by Inhaler - I might try to get it again later when I have money to waste again) and I don't want it to end the same way, me waiting for them to charge me and nothing happens, and my order gets cancelled. (But then again, that first time, they told me my order never went through since I never got a confirmation e-mail, but I did get to the "thank you for your purchase!" page.... Luckily, I got both the page and confirmation e-mail this time.)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

45 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

Heck!! The yellow vinyl sold out at Urban Outfitters. I didn't get to preorder it either. I guess when I get the chance I will order from the France site lol 

Omg no I also didn’t get a chance to order the Amazon and urban and now they’re both sold out ?

Even though all the cover and vinyl variants look super fancy, I decided to order the standard one

I feel like the standard cover is still the best-fitting one on the long run and the classic black vinyl fits the iconic-ness of the music.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!