Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

Maybe a picture vinyl and a blue one. I heard both are coming but still nothing... so maybe it belongs to a village release just like cocc pic disc vinyl 

im sorry for being the literally MOST annoying smiling dogs stan, but are you saying there is a blue vinyl with similing dogs coming? or just standard cover with blue vinyl

27 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

im sorry for being the literally MOST annoying smiling dogs stan, but are you saying there is a blue vinyl with similing dogs coming? or just standard cover with blue vinyl

I heard the Blue version is with the original cover on it :sluttybunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 hour ago, templeoflana said:

Guys idk if that's good news but I just noticed that FNAC France just updated the BB vinyl by adding "édition limitée" (limited edition) in the name... and switching from the limited edition CD to vinyl does bring to this new one... we might get the updated cover soon ?

fnac did that on olivia rodrigo’s sour when it turned out to be the regular black one

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 hours ago, templeoflana said:

Guys idk if that's good news but I just noticed that FNAC France just updated the BB vinyl by adding "édition limitée" (limited edition) in the name... and switching from the limited edition CD to vinyl does bring to this new one... we might get the updated cover soon ?

HOPE IT IS, if it’s the white one I’ll riot

original.gif

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

fnac did that on olivia rodrigo’s sour when it turned out to be the regular black one

Honestly I'm being optimistic- I noticed that alternate versions usually have 'Exclusivité FNAC' (FNAC Exclusive) in their names, so you might be right 

18 minutes ago, krockroc said:

Please excuse my ignorance but when people refer to the white vinyl, do they mean the transparent white vinyl or is there a pure white version?

That would be the transparent white 

original.gif

12 hours ago, templeoflana said:

I talked with them again :thumb3:  and they told me that the vinyl is ordered, but the provider not responded yet, so who knows... Probably soon Will be up

Hd7c-1.gif

1 hour ago, annedelrey said:

I talked with them again :thumb3:  and they told me that the vinyl is ordered, but the provider not responded yet, so who knows... Probably soon Will be up

omg thank you!! I have my red copy secured from UK indie store but if Fnac drop them I will definitely cancel and order from them. Let's continue to pray, we still got some time till 22th October

One question, i ordered the red vinyl from horizonmusic.uk but then decided to cancel and order from hmv (to a friend friend’s house), but horizon don’t replay and it’s been a week… i looked up reviews and they are not that good, so i’m starting to worry… did anyone order from them?

original.gif

1 hour ago, venicebitx said:

One question, i ordered the red vinyl from horizonmusic.uk but then decided to cancel and order from hmv (to a friend friend’s house), but horizon don’t replay and it’s been a week… i looked up reviews and they are not that good, so i’m starting to worry… did anyone order from them?

I sent them an email asking a few questions about shipping like a few days ago and received no answer, so decided to send them a direct message through facebook, and they replied in less than an hour! I recommend you to send them a DM through messenger and surely they will help you with that ❤️ 

21 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

I sent them an email asking a few questions about shipping like a few days ago and received no answer, so decided to send them a direct message through facebook, and they replied in less than an hour! I recommend you to send them a DM through messenger and surely they will help you with that ❤️ 

Thank you so much!!! I’ll try that :wub:

original.gif