Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, L Del Ray said:

oh my god blue vinyl??? please tell me if today or tomorrow i need to put money on my bank account ?

omg yes a simple today or tomorrow would solve a world of worry...im seriously contemplating going to my afternoon class or not today in fear of missing that damn blue vinyl

@lustforlife is the blue vinyl also going to be available on any europe sites or just ldrvillage? this is urgent and i think everyone wants to know because i don’t feel like paying for the expensive ass shipping from village.

also are there any tour updates? i need to know how much money i should save up for everything.

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

9 minutes ago, L Del Ray said:

GERMAN STORE STILL HAS SOME SIGNED CDS LEFT AND THEY SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!

https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602438971428/lana-del-rey/blue-banisters/index.html

OH MY GOD I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I PUT MY INFORMATION IN CORRECTLY I BARELY UNDERSTOOD IT :trisha:

1 minute ago, littleseashell said:

Okay yeah I didn't understand a thing my card was denied :bebe:

if you use Safari as your browser you can press translate page - I assume Chrome can do similar 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

The US store signed CDs sold out ALREADY??? Ugh… hopefully they add them to the village ?

The Australian store did as well and its 2am here!!!!! HOW!!!!

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day