Jump to content
Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Recommended Posts

what are the exclusive cds? what makes them

exclusive


Compression ratios, equalizations, cycle acoustic properties, creating a balanced frequency from track to track....

 

My god I love mastering!!

 

Feel free to sign up for Mix With the Masters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, no f'ing bundles for the US 🤬🤬🤬 I did the math. That's a $36 difference in price for the same items. WTF? Am I missing something??


OAFZfco.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

what are the exclusive cds? what makes them

exclusive

The covers are exclusive 

So does anyone expect there to be a different cover/Vinyl colour on the Urban Outfitters or Target versions? 


578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I caved and I just bought everything individually from the US store since it won't let me order from the Universal Store. If it just so happens that eventually we'll be able to place orders from there, I'm going to scream because the bundles would have saved me around $40. I'm super happy I got everything but still annoyed I had to do it that way. Ah oh well, now time to wait for Target and UO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they have to release the hmv exclusive at fnac because if they won’t make it available for people in europe (that’s not uk) i will literally start a goddamn war because i just know that scalpers will be selling this on discogs for $1000000000000+


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

they have to release the hmv exclusive at fnac because if they won’t make it available for people in europe (that’s not uk) i will literally start a goddamn war because i just know that scalpers will be selling this on discogs for $1000000000000+

Nah, pretty sure FNAC will have both the vinyl and the CD 


 

tumblr_m6xg5w7w4c1r0byljo1_500.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

they have to release the hmv exclusive at fnac because if they won’t make it available for people in europe (that’s not uk) i will literally start a goddamn war because i just know that scalpers will be selling this on discogs for $1000000000000+

you can get the hmv/target exclusive from vinilo co uk, but the shipping is 20 pounds so yeah, i'd rather wait for fnac to drop it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

idk someone said that the 15% off discount worked in one of the threads, i'm trying to find it

 

it took it for me until i moved to the shipping page, then it said i couldn't use the code anymore :(


aOaIzH2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in for the yellow and white vinyls so far. I’ll get the exclusive CDs too. And it looks like the red cassette is not exclusive to her store? Probably just the standard that will be available cheaper elsewhere. Where’s Target and Walmart at?? 

 

And yes booo to the no bundles thing. I hate that... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I’m in for the yellow and white vinyls so far. I’ll get the exclusive CDs too. And it looks like the red cassette is not exclusive to her store? Probably just the standard that will be available cheaper elsewhere. Where’s Target and Walmart at?? 

 

And yes booo to the no bundles thing. I hate that... 

Walmart ain't getting none, but Target is already out, I mean, it's the same as HMV (and that it will probably be sold on FNAC)

E-x1SQZVgAIztUg?format=jpg&name=large


 

tumblr_m6xg5w7w4c1r0byljo1_500.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, stephdelrey said:

I caved and I just bought everything individually from the US store since it won't let me order from the Universal Store. If it just so happens that eventually we'll be able to place orders from there, I'm going to scream because the bundles would have saved me around $40. I'm super happy I got everything but still annoyed I had to do it that way. Ah oh well, now time to wait for Target a

 

I think I've successfully canceled orders from her store in the past, so that may be an option if US bundles come out later. As far as I'm aware, the only shop of hers that doesn't do order cancellations is the new ldrvillage store. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...