Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

18 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

They signs are real... Justin and Ariana "signed" Stuck With You CDs and 10k CDs looks all the same :omfg2:

But lana if you put one CD besides the other you will see that some times the l is more closed sometimes more open

i believe u and i believe lana :kiss2:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

all of her signed signatures are real LOL. she’s posted pictures of her signing them before and you can clearly tell that it’s sharpie bc of how it reflects in the light. anyways, i was able to buy the signed BB cassette bundle just now. if you’re missing out in the US, find a highly rated parcel forwarder (i used ship7) and use the address when ordering from her universal store :) 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, bigspender said:

all of her signed signatures are real LOL. she’s posted pictures of her signing them before and you can clearly tell that it’s sharpie bc of how it reflects in the light. anyways, i was able to buy the signed BB cassette bundle just now. if you’re missing out in the US, find a highly rated parcel forwarder (i used ship7) and use the address when ordering from her universal store :) 

Yeah of course they’re signed. But I’m afraid not all of them are signed by Lana. Hope I’m wrong as you guys said :party:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

i hate having to explain this every single day. please do some research on signature analysis, you can also learn a bit about it in pawn stars. These are all signed by the same person, you can even see autographs she made for fans in person with the same variations.  If you look at each letter from where it started to where it ends, they are formed the same exact way in every signature. They are all legit, i promise you. There is no artist anyway who does signed anything where the signatures look exactly the same every time.

Exactly. I have to sign pages at work and literally from page to page my signature looks different, especially if I am signing lots of pages.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

On 9/16/2021 at 11:49 PM, lanabanana11 said:

I wanted to buy signed CD from French store and of course it sold out when i was in the middle of ordering :wtf: so bought it with a yellow vinyl from German store but I'm still pi$$ed that only UK store has all of them bundles like what is the reason :hoe:

6 minutes ago, uliusz said:

I wanted to buy signed CD from French store and of course it sold out when i was in the middle of ordering :wtf: so bought it with a yellow vinyl from German store but I'm still pi$$ed that only UK store has all of them bundles like what is the reason :hoe:

Her label is focused to get #1 on UK and USA :eartha2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

20 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Her label is focused to get #1 on UK and USA :eartha2:

if only we got bundles in the US :lolno:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole