Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

57 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Probally the Red vinyls will be sold in the release in pshycal stores (hmv and target) and a few copies online. But only at the release week

:silly:

hmm will the target one restock online? or will this be a hard to get variant

just got an email from LDR village that the Surf Shop is "selling out fast" and saying its the last chance to grab the surf shop merch. I think this could be an indicator that Blue Banisters is hitting the village soon!

y'all omg why cant the universal store just ship to US :crying5: i want the signed vinyl bundle so badly but now i just have to hope and pray for signed SOMETHING in the village whenever it updates :crai: ik US gets a lot of things other places don't so ig it is fair but also i am sad ok end rant

Just coming from a direct contact with LDR Village as we have a partnership with them for LanaBoards, don’t get your hopes up for any signed things on the village.. or certain other vinyl variants you’ve been hearing about from “insiders” :xgiggle:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Just coming from a direct contact with LDR Village as we have a partnership with them for LanaBoards, don’t get your hopes up for any signed things on the village.. or certain other vinyl variants you’ve been hearing about from “insiders” :xgiggle:

Total bummer ? Thank you @Elle for keeping us informed

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

let me just pass away rq :rollin:

18 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not the owner being this impartial... i used to hope more from a living legend 

yes, you're right, @Elle is impartial (treats everyone equally) !!

we ly elle thank you for keeping us informed with official information!! :wub:

that's a shame though, hope we get some more merch when the album comes out 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

28 minutes ago, Elle said:

that’s a bummer 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

52 minutes ago, Elle said:

But isn’t the village different to the online store where all the Blue Banisters stuff is? 

ie if there was more BB stuff coming wouldn’t we expect it not to be on the village? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

33 minutes ago, Elle said:

Thanks for sharing! Do you know if the white and yellow translucent vinyl is ever going to restock on the village or her official US website? And can you please get us another discount code for the village soon xx

56 minutes ago, Elle said:

v7HEmyu.jpg3lPAxsU.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

44 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

But isn’t the village different to the online store where all the Blue Banisters stuff is? 

ie if there was more BB stuff coming wouldn’t we expect it not to be on the village? 

I’m not sure if I completely understand your question so my apologies if my answer isn’t what you asked, but yes the LDR Village and her Lana Del Rey Shop are two completely separate teams and therefore have different manufacturers. That being said, LDR Village’s manufacturer is strictly merch and does not press unique vinyls/CDs, so a “LDR Village exclusive vinyl” could not be feasible. However, because LDR Village is affiliated with Lana’s team, they are authorised to sell existing vinyl & CD through the store, however there wouldn’t be any media items unique to the Village that you wouldn’t be able to also find on her standard Lana Del Rey Shop if that makes sense x

41 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Thanks for sharing! Do you know if the white and yellow translucent vinyl is ever going to restock on the village or her official US website? And can you please get us another discount code for the village soon xx

No official confirmation I can give you, but just based on past experience with her store, it’s likely they’ll restock on release day. & I’ll be working on another LanaBoards exclusive discount for you all when we’re near another merch drop! x

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

Not the owner being this impartial... i used to hope more from a living legend 

I mean as an owner, it’s my job to be impartial! All I can do is tell factual info and let the buyer beware - and coming from someone who is a direct contact with the village, all I can say is what I know from them! :whatever2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS