Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Well, I bought the signed bundles through a shipping service. I decided any album with Thunder on it is worth it. Although, does anyone who bought through the UK store have any clue why they're only giving me one signed art card even though I bought two signed bundles (the two vinyls + the CD/cassette bundle)? I thought I should have gotten two, no? Did this happen to anyone else? Seems weird to me.

2jSJ6DR.png

8 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Well, I bought the signed bundles through a shipping service. I decided any album with Thunder on it is worth it. Although, does anyone who bought through the UK store have any clue why they're only giving me one signed art card even though I bought two signed bundles (the two vinyls + the CD/cassette bundle)? I thought I should have gotten two, no? Did this happen to anyone else? Seems weird to me.

2jSJ6DR.png

how do those shipping services work? interested in the vinyl bundle w a sig 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Just coming from a direct contact with LDR Village as we have a partnership with them for LanaBoards, don’t get your hopes up for any signed things on the village.. or certain other vinyl variants you’ve been hearing about from “insiders” :xgiggle:

Feeling less guilty for spending about $60 at the German store yesterday :xgiggle:

39 minutes ago, Elle said:

I’m not sure if I completely understand your question so my apologies if my answer isn’t what you asked, but yes the LDR Village and her Lana Del Rey Shop are two completely separate teams and therefore have different manufacturers. That being said, LDR Village’s manufacturer is strictly merch and does not press unique vinyls/CDs, so a “LDR Village exclusive vinyl” could not be feasible. However, because LDR Village is affiliated with Lana’s team, they are authorised to sell existing vinyl & CD through the store, however there wouldn’t be any media items unique to the Village that you wouldn’t be able to also find on her standard Lana Del Rey Shop if that makes sense x

My mistake I worded my question poorly! 

I think you answered my query anyway. 

I guess what I was getting at was was the idea that there could be another vinyl variation/signed lithos etc added to the 'Lana Del Rey shop' even if the LDR Village has confirmed that they aren't getting either of these items? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

17 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

how do those shipping services work? interested in the vinyl bundle w a sig 

I used ship7, which someone here recommended! You sign up on their website, they give you a free UK address which you then input at checkout. The package will ship to that address, which is in their warehouse, and then you pay them to ship it to you, to my understanding.

Just now, sznofthewitch said:

I used ship7, which somewhere here recommended! You sign up on their website, they give you a free UK address which you then input at checkout. The package will ship to that address, which is in their warehouse, and then you pay them to ship it to you, to my understanding.

noted ty!! 

UV/Honeymoon

27 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

2jSJ6DR.png

I'm fairly sure on the UK store, the art card is strictly listed to one per person

@lustforlife is it possible that the signed lithos and blue vinyl you've mentioned are going on the 'Lana Del Rey Store', but not the 'LDR Village'? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

35 minutes ago, Cherry Cocaine said:

any Canadian beauties the signed cd is still available my friend ordered me one crisis averted https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelreyCA/*/*/BLUE-BANISTERS-STANDARD-CD-SIGNED-ART-CARD/76310000000

THANK YOU SO MUCH 

$90 shipping to NZ from the CA store but I really don't care lmao :hype:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

6 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Does anyone know where I can get the indie red vinyl variant? Assai is sold out :rollin:

Piccadilly Records is the cheapest out there (around 35€ including shipping) :lolliney:

1 hour ago, BlueRibbonSparklerBaby said:

Okay I’m slightly confused because when I go to the US universal store and try to buy a bundle the description says available for UK only???

Mmmm... that's most likely to be the UK one, the US site is the www.shoplanadelrey.com

9 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

Piccadilly Records is the cheapest out there (around 35€ including shipping) :lolliney:

Mmmm... that's most likely to be the UK one, the US site is the www.shoplanadelrey.com

Links to ones that ship to US?

also do they ship well ordering from over seas?

5 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Links to ones that ship to US?

also do they ship well ordering from over seas?

https://www.piccadillyrecords.com/counter/product.php?pid=140981 this is the link 

Tbh i don't know well if they ship to the US, but it's most probably they will. And about previous experiences... I've never ordered from them before BUT reading most of the reviews, it seems they're reliable; at least way more than horizonsmusic (as someone recommended here before), because just taking a look in their reviews and... won't say more :eek:

3 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

https://www.piccadillyrecords.com/counter/product.php?pid=140981 this is the link 

Tbh i don't know well if they ship to the US, but it's most probably they will. And about previous experiences... I've never ordered from them before BUT reading most of the reviews, it seems they're reliable; at least way more than horizonsmusic (as someone recommended here before), because just taking a look in their reviews and... won't say more :eek:

It says I can ship to my country (New Zealand) so yeah, probably definitely does post to the US if they can post to NZ!

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

[Not official merch]

I got bored and made these babies, here's for what if Lana made the vinyl variants based on BB tracklist? What do u guys think?:kiss:

6zPyHfY.jpg

8oXusGQ.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Really don't know if I should cancel my order or not (I payed $120 including shipping for the standard CD + art signed art card) now that I have stupidly realized there were signed cd's (no signed art cards) I kinda want to cancel my order now and see if I can grab a signed CD elsewhere. If someone could please correct me if I'm wrong I would really appreciate it lol :air2:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

5 hours ago, Cherry Cocaine said:

any Canadian beauties the signed cd is still available my friend ordered me one crisis averted https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelreyCA/*/*/BLUE-BANISTERS-STANDARD-CD-SIGNED-ART-CARD/76310000000

Thank you so much!!! Shipping was atrocious but I’m so happy to have something signed and the blue alt cover :wub: