Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

42 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

What's your explanation on where they've consistently gotten info right before the public knowing? 

You mean the tracklist? Boz posted it on atrl the same day. He also said the signed stuff was going to be released on ldrvillage and that UO had an exclusive “blue” vinyl 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 hours ago, venicebitx said:

I ordered this one and in the bill it says 1x signed art card :)

Ugh I wish I had!!! 

I didn't because the listing didn't say art card and I got nervous so I got the CD pack, even though I have already ordered the CD/Casette pack! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

3 hours ago, ultralife said:

so can we get a merch drop 

I think for Norman and definitely for chemtrails the main merch drop came on release day. We did get a few things with the pre order on the website though (hoodies, shirts, etc.) the last few times and not this time, so I’m wondering if they’re waiting for release day to just bombard us with everything. ?

4 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

ugh so are we really not getting a blue vinyl???

The only thing we know for certain is that the LDR Village won't be selling it, if it exists. Hasn't been comply ruled out! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

3 hours ago, TextBook said:

Maybe they're waiting for the 8th

Yeah maybe!! Also, I got spaaaammed like hell by so many Lana merch emails these past couple months across different emails I've used, so I also think they're trying to get rid of all the older merch asap

2 hours ago, LanaBoi said:

The only thing we know for certain is that the LDR Village won't be selling it, if it exists. Hasn't been comply ruled out! 

Or, that it won't be a LDR Village exclusive. It might be sold on the village on top of whatever other site, but I think Elle cleared it up and said that it only won't be a village exclusive, but didn't know if other variants will be sold on the village at all.

I think it'll be similar to Chemtrails, they'll add on release day/week all variants available on her other sites. 

Still super unsure on what postal forwarding service I should use for the bundles, they all seem just as expensive with all the costs added up so I might not cancel my order from her Canada store :icant:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

@Elle could it be possible that there is a blue vinyl coming and will be sold at but not exclusively at the village? like how when the village opened for Chemtrails, they were first to have the Neil Krug picture disc, however it was also sold at some other online stores?

4 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

@Elle could it be possible that there is a blue vinyl coming and will be sold at but not exclusively at the village? like how when the village opened for Chemtrails, they were first to have the Neil Krug picture disc, however it was also sold at some other online stores?

I don't think the NK pic disc was first sold @ the village, iirc it was first up on her UK store, in limited quantities. Then, after a while, it went up on the village.

Also, that blue vinyl might not be true since that info came from lustforlife, but they're not reliable lmao so umm, yeah

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I don't think the NK pic disc was first sold @ the village, iirc it was first up on her UK store, in limited quantities. Then, after a while, it went up on the village.

Also, that blue vinyl might not be true since that info came from lustforlife, but they're not reliable lmao so umm, yeah

The NK was first un UK and France stores, the US and village

Hd7c-1.gif

Finally preordered the yellow vinyl. I did it from this Canadian Universal Music Store

https://shop.umusic.ca/

New users get 15% if they use SHOP15 . Also if your from the USA you get free shipping over $100 CDN, which is like $90 USD. I was able to get the rest of the collection and it's like I got one of records practically free. Also they have all the cd and cassette exclusives. They also have the white vinyl for preorder too.

I'm still bummed I missed out on those signed art cards lol I'm not paying an extra $40 for a middle man service. At that point I might as will take my chances and go for the resale market for that signed art card.

So officially I have the full collection on preorder besides the tractor cover cd (target edition), the standard cd and the black vinyl.