Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

8 hours ago, Yosemite said:

I don't think the NK pic disc was first sold @ the village, iirc it was first up on her UK store, in limited quantities. Then, after a while, it went up on the village.

Also, that blue vinyl might not be true since that info came from lustforlife, but they're not reliable lmao so umm, yeah

the neil disc dropped im pretty sure on release day? at the same time in the village and a few other sites

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

the neil disc dropped im pretty sure on release day? at the same time in the village and a few other sites

I’m still almost sure it didn’t drop on the village right away. It was first sold at her UK/EU store, also the French, and that Bravado store, sure. But not the village

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

I’m still almost sure it didn’t drop on the village right away. It was first sold at her UK/EU store, also the French, and that Bravado store, sure. But not the village

however in the US it was only sold in the village no? and it only dropped a day maybe two in those UK/EU stores before it made its US appearance in the Village.

9 hours ago, venicebitx said:

It could be the red version. Some online stores sell it as a 'Indie exclusive'

https://www.analogueoctober.com/product/lana-del-rey-blue-bannisters-indie-exclusive/

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

8 hours ago, sznofthewitch said:

Ooh, how exciting. Sent them a message.

Also sent them a message as well :)

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

1 hour ago, TextBook said:

It could be the red version. Some online stores sell it as a 'Indie exclusive'

https://www.analogueoctober.com/product/lana-del-rey-blue-bannisters-indie-exclusive/

Possibly, though the image they've got is the standard cover. Could be they're just using a generic image though till they get more details... 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

1 minute ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I hope she puts signed CDs like she did with Chemtrails. I didn’t want the signed bundles since I had already pre-ordered some vinyls before

I know the french and german store sold blue banisters cds with signed art card 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I hope she puts signed CDs like she did with Chemtrails. I didn’t want the signed bundles since I had already pre-ordered some vinyls before

they had them but already sold out 

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/blue-banisters-signed-cd 

faSE.gif

Well, thank God for the Universal Music Canada online store. There was no way I was going to let Lana's Canadian store rip me off with that ridiculous shipping. The way I was able to get the clear white vinyl AND the alternative CD cover for literally the same price. :horror2:

38 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Well, thank God for the Universal Music Canada online store. There was no way I was going to let Lana's Canadian store rip me off with that ridiculous shipping. The way I was able to get the clear white vinyl AND the alternative CD cover for literally the same price. :horror2:

Right, it such a life/ money saver going through them. Then her actual site. I also got a discount too from that site.

2 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

Right, it such a life/ money saver going through them. Then her actual site. I also got a discount too from that site.

Yup. I was literally able to buy the alternative cover with what I saved from shipping (which was free btw). It's so weird because on my credit card statement they're both the same company/store. It's a mystery. :true:

16 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Yup. I was literally able to buy the alternative cover with what I saved from shipping (which was free btw). It's so weird because on my credit card statement they're both the same company/store. It's a mystery. :true:

Nothing better than free at that point. I got 21 CDN off my order with my discount plus the free shipping. I definitely got one of my cassettes for free at that point.  It's like COCC release for me, getting some freebies lol 

Sam at Turntable Lab wrote me back and said they're not sure what color the indie exclusive vinyl will be, but they don't think it's the red Target variant the other indie stores are copy-pasting. Might we get a blue vinyl yet? :wub: I'm so excited. Here's the full email for you guys:

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm not sure yet. We haven't received a shoot copy and there isn't a Discogs page for this pressing yet. Other sites look like they've just copied and pasted the red Target exclusive, which I'm assuming is not going to be the color for the indie exclusive.

Best,
Sam

29 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Sam at Turntable Lab wrote me back and said they're not sure what color the indie exclusive vinyl will be, but they don't think it's the red Target variant the other indie stores are copy-pasting. Might we get a blue vinyl yet? :wub: I'm so excited. Here's the full email for you guys:

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm not sure yet. We haven't received a shoot copy and there isn't a Discogs page for this pressing yet. Other sites look like they've just copied and pasted the red Target exclusive, which I'm assuming is not going to be the color for the indie exclusive.

Best,
Sam

I just received the same email ?

its SO weird how EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME i see that John Deere alternate cover the interlude starts playing in loop in my head :rip: imo it fits so well the sassy vibe

i was just doing the dishes and recalled the cover and the fucking song started playing...