Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I'm slightly confused. The US LDR store site mentions that CDs and cassettes ship on October 22 but the vinyls ship on October 29. On the French store vinyls apparently ship on October 22. What is the truth? 

Might be just a typo, bc on her EU/UK store, it's also 22nd

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Walmart ain't getting none, but Target is already out, I mean, it's the same as HMV (and that it will probably be sold on FNAC)

E-x1SQZVgAIztUg?format=jpg&name=large

Target's already out? I don't see it on their website. I want this one & the black vinyl the most.

3 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

@Elle

some of the photos repeat on the OP, i was wondering why there were so many CDs :toofunny:

Oops! Thank you for letting me know. I didn't even realise as I'm doing way too many things at once right now, I need to take a breath :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, sparklertrailerheaven said:

do you think she’s gonna drop signed copies?

surely she does near the date of release:cuteface: also, maybe, signed litographs

with text & mex paw signature too

original.gif

idk im not feeling the vinyls this era so far. I really hope theres some more pretty variants that are yet to be revealed (betting on the UO and indie store exclusive ones) but i was hoping for like a gorgeous periwinkle or a baby pink :magikarp:

I'm betting the UO one is the happy cover so I'll wait till that one is revealed, hope to god its a pretty vinyl.. rCNNreu.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

26 minutes ago, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

I think I've successfully canceled orders from her store in the past, so that may be an option if US bundles come out later. As far as I'm aware, the only shop of hers that doesn't do order cancellations is the new ldrvillage store. 

Thanks for letting me know! I just looked on the FAQs and it does say you may be able to cancel before receiving a shipping notification. So we shall see!