Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

7 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

fuck I've got my hopes for Fnac and red vinyl :xcry:

3 hours ago, annedelrey said:

Probably before 22 oct Will be up, im waiting too

so glad to hear that i'm not the only clown here :pray2:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

3 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

kinda sad about the white and piss yellow vinyl, there are so many prettier colours in this world and they chose that? ugh 

apparently those + red are the easiest coloured vinyl to produce 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

My orders are a mess. :crai: I initially was waiting for bundles/signed copies to hit the US store, but when that seemed more and more unlikely and I missed out on the signed CD, I gave in and ordered from the UK store using a shipping service. I'd ordered the yellow vinyl from Urban, so I cancelled that since it was part of the bundle. Then the Canadian store got linked here and it was such a good deal that I cancelled my UK order, too, and ordered from them instead. At first I just ordered the white and yellow vinyl because I didn't realize they had everything, but when I realized they did, I placed a second order with the vinyl, CDs, and cassettes. I cancelled my first order, obviously, and I got my refund today, except they refunded me for the second order - which was a higher amount - even though the email says they just cancelled the two vinyl in the first order. I'm so confused - they canceled one order but refunded me for another, so what if I get absolutely nothing? :rollin:I messaged them, but it took almost a week to hear back about the cancellation, so I'm feeling a little anxious but don't want to place yet another backup order since that's like just asking for trouble. Why couldn't the US store not be an absolute mess so I wouldn't have to do this lmao.

1 hour ago, sznofthewitch said:

My orders are a mess. :crai: I initially was waiting for bundles/signed copies to hit the US store, but when that seemed more and more unlikely and I missed out on the signed CD, I gave in and ordered from the UK store using a shipping service. I'd ordered the yellow vinyl from Urban, so I cancelled that since it was part of the bundle. Then the Canadian store got linked here and it was such a good deal that I cancelled my UK order, too, and ordered from them instead. At first I just ordered the white and yellow vinyl because I didn't realize they had everything, but when I realized they did, I placed a second order with the vinyl, CDs, and cassettes. I cancelled my first order, obviously, and I got my refund today, except they refunded me for the second order - which was a higher amount - even though the email says they just cancelled the two vinyl in the first order. I'm so confused - they canceled one order but refunded me for another, so what if I get absolutely nothing? :rollin:I messaged them, but it took almost a week to hear back about the cancellation, so I'm feeling a little anxious but don't want to place yet another backup order since that's like just asking for trouble. Why couldn't the US store not be an absolute mess so I wouldn't have to do this lmao.

The US store never has bundles which SUCKS because we never get to save money buying the shit we bought separately anyways lol

@sznofthewitch welcome to the confusion that is a pre-release era. Ever since VBBOTG releases have been messy with COCC being the worst. I had to create a spreadsheet just to keep track of all the different variants and where I bought them from. It was a nightmare ??‍♂️ During VBBOTG her US store misinformed us what the actual vinyl color was and we all thought it was a misprint when people started receiving them. I'm glad this era doesn't have all the different variations that COCC had (with another variant coming out for RST in November). I'm still bummed that there isn't a blue vinyl variant for BB, at least not yet ??

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

5 hours ago, honeyxmoon said:

Signed CD’s have been restocked in the German website! ❤️

https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602438971428/lana-del-rey/blue-banisters/index.html

do they have the signed art card or actual signed cd?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 hour ago, maysparkle said:
6 hours ago, honeyxmoon said:

Signed CD’s have been restocked in the German website! ❤️

https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602438971428/lana-del-rey/blue-banisters/index.html

do they have the signed art card or actual signed cd?

signed art card 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Small update, I messaged my local record store and they said this:

“oddly enough we've preordered a black vinyl version but don't see that we can order the indie exclusive - although i DO see that it exists”

soooo I still have no idea lol. I feel like what they might seeing is the indie exclusive red LP overseas? Still curious what TTL will say.

H0bDaqU.gif

10 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

All signed cards gone from stores, bundles too i think something is coming today

So much for sleep  :crying5:

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day