Jump to content
Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Recommended Posts

Lana posted a video on her @honeymoon instagram account showing her signing the CDs! It looks like she's signing them in silver pen :flutter: 

51607443698_0e33979609_b.jpg51607880279_d110c5fcf7_b.jpg


49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Lana posted a video on her @honeymoon instagram account showing her signing the CDs! It looks like she's signing them in silver pen :flutter: 

51607443698_0e33979609_b.jpg51607880279_d110c5fcf7_b.jpg

this makes me wonder if the cotcc signatures were real because they look lazy af in comparison to this and like the nfr signed cards 


d466de30ea403f01ca13521092009cc3.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

this makes me wonder if the cotcc signatures were real because they look lazy af in comparison to this and like the nfr signed cards 

((((No))))


http://DE3-CE966-8304-443-F-9507-31-FFDD4-A7900

The Holy Trinity
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

this makes me wonder if the cotcc signatures were real because they look lazy af in comparison to this and like the nfr signed cards 

 

they are real. the letters are literally formed the same exact way as they are in these copies. Same "L" and "a" (comparing to the signed COCC print i have) 

 

when an artist signs something thousands of times consecutively there will ALWAYS be discrepancies and variations especially as the muscles in the hand get weaker. 


faSE.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s hope the LanaBoards gurls and gays will get a real signature by Lana herself  :wub:

 

 

 

 

I still think a lot of artists get a bunch of copies to sign and the majority of them are sent to someone else. But I don’t think this is the case. The signed stuff sold out in like a hour, so her team only had “a few” copies to sell :excited:


http://DE3-CE966-8304-443-F-9507-31-FFDD4-A7900

The Holy Trinity
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also i would add that accusing lana of selling fake signatures without any proof is defamation in the same way that child made up the target story. you wanna help lana and support her? then stop making shit up and trying to "expose" her. 


faSE.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

also i would add that accusing lana of selling fake signatures without any proof is defamation in the same way that child made up the target story. you wanna help lana and support her? then stop making shit up and trying to "expose" her. 

“accusing of selling” like she’s in charge of the number of copies she gets

”without any proofs” just comparing signed stuff

”defamation” like it’s really that serious

”expose her” like I hate her or something

 

If you wanna believe the cocc signs were real, do it. I won’t stop you. But stop trying to make me feel bad for my opinion. It’s not that serious trust me


http://DE3-CE966-8304-443-F-9507-31-FFDD4-A7900

The Holy Trinity
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, your dealer said:

is defamation in the same way that child made up the target story.

+ I’m sharing my opinion on LANABOARDS. You’re acting like I want to talk shit about her for no reason :scoff:


http://DE3-CE966-8304-443-F-9507-31-FFDD4-A7900

The Holy Trinity
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

calling "maybe the autographs arent legit" defamation is so Real Housewives-esque, the dramatics omg

i do believe the COCC sigs are her but come on lmao


image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TextBook said:

+ I’m sharing my opinion on LANABOARDS. You’re acting like I want to talk shit about her for no reason :scoff:

 

there's no reason to act like a child about it. if you're going to make a big claim like lana engaging in fraud i would love to hear your proof. i've studied and researched signature authentication, especially as someone who is a collector of memorabilia so i'm waiting to hear your side of things but it sounds like you're just mad that every time she signs her name it isn't an exact copy every single time.  


faSE.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, your dealer said:

 

there's no reason to act like a child about it. if you're going to make a big claim like lana engaging in fraud i would love to hear your proof. i've studied and researched signature authentication, especially as someone who is a collector of memorabilia so i'm waiting to hear your side of things but it sounds like you're just mad that every time she signs her name it isn't an exact copy every single time.  

You should read my post again


http://DE3-CE966-8304-443-F-9507-31-FFDD4-A7900

The Holy Trinity
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

 

so again, you're just saying shit to say shit because you're an entitled little brat. got it :read:

Please tell me you’re trolling me cause…


http://DE3-CE966-8304-443-F-9507-31-FFDD4-A7900

The Holy Trinity
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...