Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Does anyone know if there are just as many or more/less signed art cards for BB then there were for CoCC? And was there also just one autograph drop for CoCC? It’s all a blur to me tysm :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i haven’t received an email from the german store saying that my products are delayed when they obviously are and that’s fucking annoying. just tell me ffs 

we dont know that yet tho. ill stay delulu and believe this is a US/UK issue

every time i ordered smth from bravado i got my shipping confirmation between 18.00 - 05.00 am

image.png

We lost

Merci pour votre commande.

Concernant les cartes dédicacées par Lana Del Rey, nous vous écrivons pour vous informer que, malheureusement, nous connaissons un retard dans la réception de ces dernières.

Elles seront expédiées dès leur arrivée (nous les attendons pour début décembre).

Elles seront envoyées dans un second temps afin que les autres articles que vous avez commandés vous soient expédiés à temps.

Vous recevrez un e-mail de confirmation une fois que les deux parties de votre commande seront parties.

Nous sommes vraiment désolés pour le retard.
Merci beaucoup,

At least we know the french cards are the same as the uk and us ones

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, TextBook said:

We lost

Concernant les cartes dédicacées par Lana Del Rey, nous vous écrivons pour vous informer que, malheureusement, nous connaissons un retard dans la réception de ces dernières.

Elles seront expédiées dès leur arrivée (nous les attendons pour début décembre).

Elles seront envoyées dans un second temps afin que les autres articles que vous avez commandés vous soient expédiés à temps.

Vous recevrez un e-mail de confirmation une fois que les deux parties de votre commande seront parties.

Merci beaucoup,

DID THEY SAY DECEMBER

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

So no signed cards from the french store either, to be fair hope they are REALLY the ones that lana did, it was a bit off that they shiped yesterday when lana signed 1 day ago supposedly (?) 

the time doesn’t add up

original.gif

7 minutes ago, TextBook said:

We lost

Merci beaucoup,

At least we know the french cards are the same as the uk and us ones

Intéressant. :stareney2:

Someone on Instagram received a shipping confirmation for the signed cards from the French store though... So what is the truth :crossed:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, Fireffie said:

Someone on Instagram received a shipping confirmation for the signed cards from the French store tough... So what is the truth :crossed:

I got it yesterday too, and today they send that message, so i guess maybe they’ll ship only the cd?

original.gif

2 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Someone on Instagram received a shipping confirmation for the signed cards from the French store though... So what is the truth :crossed:

Me too. But they also sent me what i posted here. They’re shipping the CD now and the signed cart later in December 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy