Jump to content
Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Recommended Posts

am i the only one who now wants lipstick the color of her aereola's now. like it'd be kinda weird but i'd wanna say i have one. there's a cherry blossom joke in here somewhere aha :blanche:

hmmm before this like turns blegh just know there was a post before this one that removed i didnt make the concept UHP :dafuq:


1wT9S58.gif gJ98bsd.gif RAixAXz.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

am i the only one who now wants lipstick the color of her aereola's now. like it'd be kinda weird but i'd wanna say i have one. there's a cherry blossom joke in here somewhere aha :blanche:

what the hell


electra rex complex dismember flexed on deck techtonic atónita girl flex
JkcqcER.gif
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

am i the only one who now wants lipstick the color of her aereola's now. like it'd be kinda weird but i'd wanna say i have one. there's a cherry blossom joke in here somewhere aha :blanche:

that’s an actual thing in makeup for people who struggle with understanding undertones and stuff if you want to find the perfect nude lip color for your skin tone you’re supposed to match it to your areolas :toofunny:

 

n e ways, the heart face LDR design is :defeated: so camp i NEED it but I can’t afford it rn :deadbanana: yall pls pray for me that everyone agrees it’s ugly so they have to liquidate the stock cuz no one is buying it so that I can finally buy it. Thank you ❤️


UbsOye5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

that’s an actual thing in makeup for people who struggle with understanding undertones and stuff if you want to find the perfect nude lip color for your skin tone you’re supposed to match it to your areolas :toofunny:

 

n e ways, the heart face LDR design is :defeated: so camp i NEED it but I can’t afford it rn :deadbanana: yall pls pray for me that everyone agrees it’s ugly so they have to liquidate the stock cuz no one is buying it so that I can finally buy it. Thank you ❤️

:thumb3: alrite that's fair i had no idea all i use is burts bees 


1wT9S58.gif gJ98bsd.gif RAixAXz.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

I need help sisters, is the standard CD booklet the same than the tractor CD booklet ? Or is there any difference into it ? 

no difference, exactly the same 


electra rex complex dismember flexed on deck techtonic atónita girl flex
JkcqcER.gif
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My order of yellow vinyl with CD and signed card from german store has changed the status from pending to closed but i haven’t received any information if it’s shipped or delayed :trisha:

Also the german store says that they have the vinyl records, both white and yellow, in stock and they are ready to be shipped in 1-2 days:xgiggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

that’s an actual thing in makeup for people who struggle with understanding undertones and stuff if you want to find the perfect nude lip color for your skin tone you’re supposed to match it to your areolas :toofunny:

 

n e ways, the heart face LDR design is :defeated: so camp i NEED it but I can’t afford it rn :deadbanana: yall pls pray for me that everyone agrees it’s ugly so they have to liquidate the stock cuz no one is buying it so that I can finally buy it. Thank you ❤️

If you want to find the right blush or lip colour just turn over your bottom lip and see the colour of the inside of your mouth. You don't need to be studying your nipples :toofunny:


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, uliusz said:

My order of yellow vinyl with CD and signed card from german store has changed the status from pending to closed but i haven’t received any information if it’s shipped or delayed :trisha:

Also the german store says that they have the vinyl records, both white and yellow, in stock and they are ready to be shipped in 1-2 days:xgiggle:

it’s normal, when i ordered a halsey vinyl from the german store this happened too, i guess it means it’s ready to ship 


tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, uliusz said:

My order of yellow vinyl with CD and signed card from german store has changed the status from pending to closed but i haven’t received any information if it’s shipped or delayed :trisha:

Also the german store says that they have the vinyl records, both white and yellow, in stock and they are ready to be shipped in 1-2 days:xgiggle:

hoping and praying it’ll ship today!!!


d466de30ea403f01ca13521092009cc3.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...