Jump to content
Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Recommended Posts

I just received the items I pre-ordered from Lana's US store! The transparent white vinyl, the two exclusive cover CDs, and the red & brown cassettes. (Bad lighting in the photo, sorry.)

I also received the Target CD I pre-ordered yesterday too. I'm still waiting on the yellow vinyl I ordered from Urban Outfitters and the signed art cards & CDs from her Canadian store and her Netherlands merchant. I have received notices from both though that it will be delayed, her Canadian store will ship November 12th & Platenzaak NL isn't sure yet. Sounds like that they both will be shipping the CD first and then the signed card when it's ready.

I'm so happy! As a collector, whenever I receive merch I ordered, it feels like my birthday :flutter: (which is ironic since my birthday actually was earlier this month lol)

51631629546_d580cfe92d_z.jpg


49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Elle said:

I just received the items I pre-ordered from Lana's US store! The transparent white vinyl, the two exclusive cover CDs, and the red & brown cassettes. (Bad lighting in the photo, sorry.)

I also received the Target CD I pre-ordered yesterday too. I'm still waiting on the yellow vinyl I ordered from Urban Outfitters and the signed art cards & CDs from her Canadian store and her Netherlands merchant. I have received notices from both though that it will be delayed, her Canadian store will ship November 12th & Platenzaak NL isn't sure yet. Sounds like that they both will be shipping the CD first and then the signed card when it's ready.

I'm so happy! As a collector, whenever I receive merch I ordered, it feels like my birthday :flutter: (which is ironic since my birthday actually was earlier this month lol)

51631629546_d580cfe92d_z.jpg

Can you show us the white vinyl? :party:


http://DE3-CE966-8304-443-F-9507-31-FFDD4-A7900

The Holy Trinity
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TextBook said:

Can you show us the white vinyl? :party:

 

I'll try to take some photos of it tomorrow! As you can tell by the lightning in my last pic, it's dark out which is not doing my photos justice and artificial light always creates a weird glare, so I'll wait for some better natural light tomorrow! x

 

 

Also, here are some photos of some of the signed art cards I've seen people receive. All of these people are based in the US, so I assume that's where they ordered from. The signatures are all soooo beautiful this time around! So far, I've only seen one person receive their order in green, and the rest are in silver - 

51632524914_75566ba42f.jpg51631876076_6681bd03b4.jpg51631876081_fb7df4fa79.jpg51632728790_df3d1b2e21.jpg51632728830_c4b56dc92e.jpg51632101568_024f1d83b4_c.jpg


49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my two cassettes from the UK were delivered at my parcel forwarder, now i just have to pay the same price i paid to buy it for them to ship it :toofloppy:  it’ll be worth it though, i was so lucky to get a signed card. Now i’ll have all of her signed CDs that she’s had on the store, and i have BTD signed coming to me very soon :’)


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caved and ordered the cum vinyl from the australian store. shipping was $22 to new zealand but whatever yasss :flutter:


electra rex complex dismember flexed on deck techtonic atónita girl flex
JkcqcER.gif
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athena said:

Caved and ordered the cum vinyl from the australian store. shipping was $22 to new zealand but whatever yasss :flutter:

 

I caved and bought from the Canadian store gojVtut.gif So strange they never wait this long to "restock" the vinyls.. makes me wonder if they will ever restock :monicker:


ZRGK5wF.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Elle said:

 

I'll try to take some photos of it tomorrow! As you can tell by the lightning in my last pic, it's dark out which is not doing my photos justice and artificial light always creates a weird glare, so I'll wait for some better natural light tomorrow! x

 

 

Also, here are some photos of some of the signed art cards I've seen people receive. All of these people are based in the US, so I assume that's where they ordered from. The signatures are all soooo beautiful this time around! So far, I've only seen one person receive their order in green, and the rest are in silver - 

51632524914_75566ba42f.jpg51631876076_6681bd03b4.jpg51631876081_fb7df4fa79.jpg51632728790_df3d1b2e21.jpg51632728830_c4b56dc92e.jpg51632101568_024f1d83b4_c.jpg

They’re so beautiful :defeated:


http://DE3-CE966-8304-443-F-9507-31-FFDD4-A7900

The Holy Trinity
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want normal pictures of white vinyl so I can see it in daylight. I am starting to doubt and am thinking to cancel my order for black vinyl and order white. please send help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

I want normal pictures of white vinyl so I can see it in daylight. I am starting to doubt and am thinking to cancel my order for black vinyl and order white. please send help 

freakvinyl on instagram has some pics 


d466de30ea403f01ca13521092009cc3.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

vinyltap.co.uk seem to have the red vinyl available to order if someone’s looking for it

Says qty not available. Why is nobody talking about this red vinyl mess we’re having. Wtf going on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Hoping the signed cards are shipped earlier in Europe :toofloppy:

PLEASE THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, I need to know if we will have the silver or green pen :lanasrs:


original.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

PLEASE THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, I need to know if we will have the silver or green pen :lanasrs:

I kinda prefer the green one but they all look amazing


http://DE3-CE966-8304-443-F-9507-31-FFDD4-A7900

The Holy Trinity
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...