Jump to content
Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

Recommended Posts

Black vinyl is sold out on Fnac. That's wierd if you ask me. Also the way there were no black vinyl on her French store is strange. Is it a sign that it's rare? :crossed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Do we have any idea if the red vinyls will even have a restock/in store option? Them cancelling my preorder is gonna make me bitter forever

Target just aswered me once that they expected to have more once the release... But they are very limited


Lust For Dead   large.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

Black vinyl is sold out on Fnac. That's wierd if you ask me. Also the way there were no black vinyl on her French store is strange. Is it a sign that it's rare? :crossed:

Yeah it says sold out on her german store also and my two local record stores didn’t even receive it


d466de30ea403f01ca13521092009cc3.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Yeah it says sold out on her german store also and my two local record stores didn’t even receive it

:illumarina:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Signed posters on UK store :toofunny:

I hate living in the EU

 

Can you share the link? It doesn’t appear to me!! (Btw custom taxes are not over the top. I only had to pay 12,30€ for the red vinyl here in Spain)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamondude said:

Can you share the link? It doesn’t appear to me!! (Btw custom taxes are not over the top. I only had to pay 12,30€ for the red vinyl here in Spain)

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

 

theyre UK only tho + signed ones only with the bundle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...