Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

yea cuz i used the original link from one of the unsigned posters. the only thing that matters is the number at the end

I see thank you!!! If they go live can somebody tag me please!!

original.gif

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

this always depends on your home country. some countries dont start taxing until a certain threshold is met, e.g. here in switzerland everything below ~60 euros is tax free, or italy where everything below 22 euros is free

so always check with your local customs to see what applies to you

Just a clarification: in Italy this was until July, now you have to pay taxes and fees for everything (I recently got a 10€ vinyl and had to pay 4€ for fees :toofunny:

Anyways i'm so mad this was uk only, if it wasn't for these damn fees I'd get the posters but it's not worth the extra 5€... Hopefully they'll become available in her french or german store..

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Just a clarification: in Italy this was until July, now you have to pay taxes and fees for everything (I recently got a 10€ vinyl and had to pay 4€ for fees :toofunny:

Anyways i'm so mad this was uk only, if it wasn't for these damn fees I'd get the posters but it's not worth the extra 5€... Hopefully they'll become available in her french or german store..

I had to pay an extra €16 when i purchased the red vinyl from uk :cryney:

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

oh rip i didnt know about that :toofunny: too bad

image.png

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Same here on Spain, it’s awful

original.gif

7 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

GUYS THE SIGNED AND UNSIGNED POSTERS ARE LITERALLY MASSIVE A2 size….

thats small af what are you talking about

thats the size of 4 regular A4 papers arranged in rows of 2

image.png

3 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

It is quite big for a signed poster considering we normally get like small signed art cards or signed lithos don’t dampen the mood 😘

not trying to dampen anything, i still think they’re pretty and cool af for her to release signed posters and unsigned also 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

2 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Calm down what I’m talking about is that it is massive in terms of anything we have had in terms of poster or signed items from Lana on her store jeeeez

im very calm actually

well the past signed items were lithos or art cards so idk why youd compare them. plus ive got multiple posters from her store that are bigger than A2 :toofunny: 

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

im very calm actually

well the past signed items were lithos or art cards so idk why youd compare them. plus ive got multiple posters from her store that are bigger than A2 :toofunny: 

I don’t really care I was just excited. There’s no competition here I’m glad you’ve got multiple posters bigger than A2 I was just happy to get it

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

im very calm actually

And of course I would compare them because that’s all the only other signed stuff that’s really been on her store