Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I just gave up and ordered from her official store even though everything was more expensive :rip: 

Can you link me to that? I can't remember and I'm going insane trying to figure it out lol

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

the way i COLLAPSED WHEN THE BEAT DROPPED. FUCK ALL THE  PIANO FLOP BITCHES

she really told us to shove the words "piano flop" up our asses ie6d2z5j2kq31.thumb.jpg.66b2a54b70cf86a1

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

before i say anything else let me just… offer this very heartfelt sentiment: to every single one of the "maybe just accept you’ll never get a trap beat from her again and stan someone else :/" bitch on here who took every opportunity to mercilessly mock and attack me…YOU CAN ALL SUCK IT :tanisha::xcry::wowcry:

12 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

The Target cover is STUNNING omfg. Ordered the three CDs from her store plus the white and yellow vinyls. Will be getting the UO vinyl and the Target vinyl/CD when they go up as well. RIP my wallet. 

do we know what the UO exclusive color/cover is?

aOaIzH2.gif

Not what I was expecting, but Arcadia's still very pretty. The strings are nice and her voice is strong, but the first snippet she released was the best part of the song. I'm not too into the country twang or the 'stadium singer performing the national anthem at a football game' vibes I'm getting, but it's still a nice-sounding song. Reminds me strongly of 'I Hope You Dance', though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw

Not sure how to feel about this and Dealer being on the same album.

So do you think the interlude and trap beat lead into a trap song (Black Bathing Suit) since it’s next on track list. 
I wonder if this is a HBTB on Honeymoon album situation. 

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the way i COLLAPSED WHEN THE BEAT DROPPED. FUCK ALL THE  PIANO FLOP BITCHES

i immediately thought of that word when the beat dropped bahaha :ma:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

14 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

The Target cover is STUNNING omfg. Ordered the three CDs from her store plus the white and yellow vinyls. Will be getting the UO vinyl and the Target vinyl/CD when they go up as well. RIP my wallet. 

lucky :( i can't order bc it won't ship to the US 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What if I said Arcadia and the interlude alone have already outdone NFR for me :oopna:

imageproxy.jpg