Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

16 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

can't wait for lorde & taylor swift's spaghetti western trap album :awkney: :oic2:

Taylor is JOTTING down notes, dissecting everything “Jack, get me zach dawes on the phone and don’t talk back slave, you aren’t up to par for this”

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

interlude and song fierce as fuck. album covers fierce as fuck. tracklist fierce as fuck. 

bought the john deere vinyl, mum bought me the yellow/white vinyl for my birthday. im saving my money right now as i have work this weekend and ill be able to buy more stuff. hoping for a vinyl w the smiling tex and mex pic. im so happy :cryney2:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

showing middle fingers while smiling at bitches is the aesthetic of this album and I'm fucking here for it

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it's KILLING me to remain an arcadia/interlude virgin till the 22nd. but i did watch the music video and she's so cute. i love her so much. i purchased the 3 CD's and plan to get the Target one when it arrives. ughh i've never been this excited for an album in awhile. :krylie:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I feel like I'm finally understanding everything and putting the pieces of the puzzle together. I wasn't expecting this era to be so well thought out honestly :silly: This is luxury 

imageproxy.jpg

‘Arcadia’ is beautiful. Clumsy lyrics, but I like what she’s expressing. I love how it ends lyrically. I like ‘Arcadia’ much more than BB. 

It and ‘Dealer’ are a good start, along with the 3 singles. 

A lot will depend on the completely new tracks. 

Why the date delay? 

Omg at the same time Arcadia dropped a big company emailed me for an interview OMFG this day is so good. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just listened again. I'm convinced Black Bathing Suit is a bop. 

The trap interlude that leads into it, and it's the #4 song (5 with Interlude, but not counting) is perfect position.

Maybe the next single before 10/22 release!?!?!

Just now, blackestday89 said:

I have always said it and now the time has finally come.

OLD LANA IS BACK!

STRINGS ARE BACK!

TRAP BEATS ARE BACK!

THE OLD HOLLYWOOD VIBE IS BACK!

OLD HOLLYWOOD :cumming2: forget the woke squad who critizes everything she does, she can't help the fact that elvis is her daddy, marilyn's her mother, & jesus is her bestest friend... all i know is that she's going to embrace it ezgif-4-e90fb3558118.gif

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, aceofcades said:

I just listened to Text Book, Blue Bannisters, and Wildflower Wildfire and wow they make so much more sense with all the context we've gained since the spring...she's such visionary 

My best friend is a moderate fan of Lana (not hardcore like I am - but her favorite Lana album is Honeymoon!) and even she said Lana's in a completely different level than anyone working in the music industry right now. Watch the girlies adopt the rock-ish sonority in a couple years.

IMG-7960.jpg